Adèle Haenel, a prominent French actress, has been a notable presence in the film industry since 2002. With a career spanning over 30 films and television series, she has earned acclaim and numerous awards for her compelling performances.
Born on January 1, 1989, in Paris, France, Haenel is widely recognized for her roles in significant works such as Water Lilies (2007), The Unknown Girl (2016), and BPM (2017).
Adele Haenel Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 11, 1989
|The Unknown Girl
Adele Haenel’s Net Worth
|USD $15 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 9 inches
Adele Haenel Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|In a relationship
Adele Haenel Education School and Colleges
|Lycée Montaigne (a Famous French Public Secondary School)
|College & University
|Master’s degree in Economics and Sociology
Also Studied Physics and Marine Biology
Favourites Things Of Adele Haenel
|Sandrine Kiberlain, Cate Blanchett and Nicole Kidman
|Favorite TV Shows
|Soccer, Swimming, Horseback Riding, Rugby, Biking, Boxing, Judo
|Listening to a Music
Interesting Facts About Adele Haenel
- Haenel commenced her acting journey at the age of 13, debuting in the film Water Lilies. Notably, she received the César Award for Most Promising Actress for her role in the same film.
- Her remarkable talent garnered the prestigious César Award for Best Actress for her role in The Unknown Girl.
- In 2016, Adèle Haenel took on a role in a stage production of Harold Pinter’s “Old Times” at the Atelier Theatre, showcasing her versatility beyond the screen.
- Director Catherine Corsini originally envisioned Haenel as the lead in Summertime (2015) and The Innocents (2016). However, she withdrew from both projects, with the roles ultimately filled by Izïa Higelin and Lou de Laâge, respectively.
- Adèle Haenel crossed paths with acclaimed directors Jean-Pierre Dardenne and Luc Dardenne at a Parisian party shortly after being honored with the Prix Suzanne Bianchetti for most promising French actress in June 2014.
- The role of Dr. Jenny Davin in The Unknown Girl (2016) was initially intended for an older actress. However, the decision was made to alter the character’s age to accommodate Haenel’s casting.
- In 2012, Haenel marked her stage debut at the Avignon Festival, showcasing her theatrical prowess in a production of Anton Chekhov’s “The Seagull,” later filmed as La mouette (2012).
- Haenel holds the distinction of being one of only three non-Belgian actors to lead a film directed by Jean-Pierre Dardenne and Luc Dardenne, joining the ranks of Arta Dobroshi and Marion Cotillard in Lorna’s Silence (2008) and Two Days, One Night (2014), respectively.
- The leading role in The Unknown Girl (2016) was originally conceptualized as a collaboration between the Dardenne brothers and Marion Cotillard but was ultimately portrayed by Haenel.
Adele Haenel’s Social Media Handles