Park Ah-in, born on February 12, 1985, is a renowned South Korean actress known for her versatile roles in films and television series.
A graduate of Chung-Ang University with a bachelor’s degree in Theater Studies, she made her debut in the entertainment industry in 2006 with the horror film Forbidden Floor. Since then, she has captivated audiences with her performances in various notable productions.
Ah In Park Wiki & Biography
|Ah In Park
|Date Of Birth
|February 12, 1985
|Busan, South Korea
|My Strange Hero 2018 – 2019
Ah In Park’s Net Worth
|USD $2 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 5 inches
Ah In Park’s Family and Relatives
|Lee Seung Chul
|Kyeon Mi ri
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Ah In Park Education School and Colleges
|College & University
|Chung-Ang University, BA in Theater Studies
Favorite Things Of Ah In Park
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Ah In Park
- Park Ah-in is an alumna of Chung-Ang University, where she earned her bachelor’s degree in Theater Studies.
- She initiated her acting career with the horror film Forbidden Floor in 2006, marking the beginning of her journey in the industry.
- In 2008, Park took on the role of policewoman Hanakoin in a stage play titled Atami Murder Case, organized by the Chung-Ang University Performing Film Arts Center.
- Park Ah-in got married on November 7, 2020, at the Oksu-dong Cathedral in Seongdong-gu, Seoul. Her spouse is unrelated to the entertainment industry.
- In 2016, Park gained recognition for her role as Kim Eun-ji, a thoracic surgery specialist, in the award-winning and popular drama Descendants of the Sun.
- The same year, she appeared in the mystery thriller Babysitter and the award-winning TV drama The Good Wife.
- Park starred in tvN’s historical romance Mr. Sunshine in 2018, receiving praise for portraying a woman facing abuse due to her inability to bear a child. The drama was noted for its strong female characters.
- In 2019, she played Lily, an assassin in the spy crime-thriller Vagabond, earning a nomination in the Best New Actress category at the SBS Drama Awards.
- The same year, Park portrayed a Korean version of Paris Hilton in MBC’s comedy-drama Never Twice, where she played the granddaughter and head of marketing at Guseong Hotel.
- In 2020, Park appeared in Kkondae Intern, an MBC TV drama, as Tak Jeong-eun, a 5-year contract worker in the Marketing Department at Joon Soo Foods.
- Park Ah-in made her first variety show appearance on SBS’s comedy show Park-Jang’s LOL in 2020, showcasing her versatility beyond traditional acting roles.
Ah In Park Social Media Handles