Alan McKenna, a distinguished British actor, has carved a notable niche for himself with compelling portrayals in various television productions. Widely recognized for his role as Patrick McGuire in the BBC soap opera Doctors, McKenna’s versatile performances extend to other popular shows like EastEnders and Emmerdale.
Alan McKenna Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 15, 1966
|Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Actor, Writer, Producer
|Film Debut – Pressure (2015)
TV Show – The Spanish Princess (2018)
|Famous for starring in The Hitman’s Bodyguard (2017)
Alan McKenna’s Net Worth
|USD $5 Million Approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 9 inches
Alan McKenna Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Alan McKenna Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Alan McKenna
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Alan McKenna
- McKenna’s portrayal of Patrick McGuire in the BBC soap opera Doctors spans recurring appearances in 2000, 2003, and from 2010 to 2012. His nuanced performances in the medical drama showcase his ability to bring depth to his characters.
- The actor’s television repertoire includes notable contributions to Yorkshire Television’s “The Brides in the Bath,” “Waking the Dead,” “The Bill,” “Judge John Deed,” “Spooks,” “Lead Balloon,” “Waterloo Road,” and “Life Begins.” His diverse roles demonstrate his adaptability across various genres and storylines.
- Beyond his soap opera endeavors, McKenna displayed his acting prowess in the recurring character he portrayed in “Little Miss Jocelyn.” Additionally, he took on the role of Detective Inspector Phil Crabtree in the 2014 crime drama “Happy Valley,” further showcasing his range as an actor. His vocal talents were also utilized in the video game Titanfall, where he voiced various characters.
- In 2015, McKenna added another feather to his cap by playing Rhodri Probert in the ITV TV series “Midsomer Murders” in the episode titled “Murder by Magic.” Not confined to acting alone, he demonstrated his multifaceted skills by writing, producing, and starring in the underwater action film “Pressure” in 2015.
- The year 2023 marked another milestone in McKenna’s career as he joined the cast of the ITV soap opera Emmerdale, portraying the character Gus Malcolm. His involvement in the acclaimed soap opera reflects his continued commitment to delivering impactful performances.
Alan McKenna’s Social Media Handles