Amanda J. Barker, a multi-talented artist hailing from the United States, Canada, and Italy, has left an indelible mark as a comedic and dramatic actress, writer, director, and producer.
Her notable roles in acclaimed productions such as “The Handmaid’s Tale,” “Ginny and Georgia,” “Mayor of Kingstown,” “American Gods,” and “Murdoch Mysteries” have showcased her versatile skills.
Amanda Barker Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|Hanover, Massachusetts, United States
|TV Series – Strawberry Shortcake (2003-2008)
Film Debut – Separation (2013)
|Famous for starring in the Murdoch Mysteries TV show
Amanda Barker’s Net Worth
|USD $5 million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 6 inches
Amanda Barker’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Amanda Barker Education School and Colleges
|College & University
|Mount Allison University
Favorite Things Of Amanda Barker
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Amanda Barker
- Born in Hanover, Massachusetts, Amanda is the daughter of Daniel Barker, a drummer and cymbal maker, and Valerie Gibson Barker, a dance and performing arts teacher. Her teenage years saw a move to Woodstock, New Brunswick when her father became the CEO of Sabian Cymbals.
- Post high school, Amanda pursued a double major in English Literature and Drama with a minor in Canadian Studies at Mount Allison University. She later ventured into teaching in Monaco and Seoul before transitioning to acting in Toronto in 2000.
- Amanda’s diverse career includes being Major League Baseball’s only female mascot, Diamond, with the Toronto Blue Jays. Her journey at Second City led to meeting her husband, Marco Timpano, and performances in shows like Tony n’ Tina’s Wedding and Second City’s Touring Company.
- In 2012, Amanda wrote and starred in the hit show “Release the Stars: The Ballad of Randy and Evi Quaid.”
- From 2012 to 2015, she toured with the popular show “Spank! The Fifty Shades Parody”.
- Amanda Barker served as an on-air personality for Sirius XM for Humble & Fred from 2015 to 2020 while actively pursuing character roles in film and TV, along with occasional theater performances across Canada.
- Her creative ventures include the musical “Little Black Dress” and the play “Clotheswap,” both receiving acclaim. She won the Canadian Comedy Award in 2019 for the web series “A Gay Victorian Affair.”
- Amanda and her husband Marco Timpano host and produce “The Insomnia Project” podcast for Acast, amassing over 2 million downloads.
- Recognized for her achievements, Amanda J. Barker continues to contribute to the entertainment industry, with upcoming projects including the film “Thanksgiving” directed by Eli Roth and a new feature with Lilly Singh. She proudly holds citizenship in the United States, Canada, and Italy.
Amanda Barker’s Social Media Handles