A well-known actress, Amanda Dela Cruz, today works as a dance instructor at the prestigious “The Joffrey Ballet“. As an actor, she has worked on numerous television series including “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel“, “Bull” and “Broad City“. Throughout her active acting career, she’s had the privilege of working on some of the iconic TV shows.
Besides her TV appearances, the versatile actress has also graced the silver screen for a couple of films. Speaking of which, she played the character, Amy in “Sleepwalkers” and while as Katy, Amanda was cast in the 2017 comedy-drama “Frat Star“. She graduated from Montclair State University with BFA in Musical Theatre.
|Name||Amanda Dela Cruz|
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Husband||Josh Dela Cruz|
|Education||Montclair State University|
10 Facts on Amanda Dela Cruz
- As of now, Amanda Dela Cruz’s age is unknown. However, chances are she’s probably in her late-20s.
- Wikipedia hasn’t featured the starlet in their content yet. Nevertheless, her fans can visit the IMDb page to gather information about her.
- Her height is 5 feet 6 inches approximately. Her profession as a dancer has primarily contributed to keeping her in fit shape.
- She is married to a fellow actor, Josh Dela Cruz. The couple exchanged their “I do’s” back in 2016.
- On Instagram, Amanda has acquired 2,226 followers. Given her celebrity status, it may definitely not seem like a lot.
- In addition to being an actor and dance instructor, she is also known as a director. However, details relating to her directorial venture is yet to surface.
- Amanda and her husband reside in New York with their pet dog. She frequently features her furry companion on her social media channel.
- Both dancers by trade, Amanda first met her husband to film a reel together. Although the project never finished the duo started dating.
- As a theatre performer, the talented starlet has showcased her acting potential in several Broadway shows.
- Her father passed away around 2015. Following her father’s demise, her now-husband went the extra mile to make the proposal a bit more special.