Amarr M. Wooten, the talented American actor, has etched his name in the entertainment industry through notable roles in popular shows such as American Housewife (2017), Knight Squad, and Liv and Maddie (2016-2017).
His on-screen presence is complemented by his exceptional acting skills, and he has further showcased his versatility in movies like Step Up 2: The Streets (2008) and Splitting Adam (2015).
Beyond acting, Amarr possesses a passion for tap dancing and harbors a dream of sharing the stage with the legendary pop icon Michael Jackson.
Amarr Wooten Wiki & Biography
|Amarr M. Wooten
|Date Of Birth
|February 21, 2001
|Washington, DC United States
|Sherri (2009) as Bo
Amarr Wooten’s Net Worth
|US$ 400-500 Thousand Approx.
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 6 inches
Amarr Wooten Family and Relatives
|2 younger brother
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Amarr Wooten Education School and Colleges
|John Eaton Elementary and Alice Deal Middle School
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Amarr Wooten
|Calling All My Lovelies by Bruno Mars
|Denzel Washington, Will Smith, Heath Ledger
|Beyoncé and Jay-Z
|Jack Daniel’s Chicken
|Favorite TV Shows
|Arrow, The Flash
|Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter
|Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, The Rock, John Cena
Interesting Facts About Amarr Wooten
- Amarr commenced his educational journey at John Eaton Elementary School and later pursued studies at Alice Deal Middle School. He demonstrated academic excellence by graduating a year ahead of schedule from Oak Park Independent School.
- His early foray into the entertainment world involved appearances in commercials for PBS Kids and Nickelodeon, setting the stage for his future success.
- Amarr marked his theatrical film debut as Charlie in Step Up 2: The Streets in 2008, signaling the beginning of a promising film career.
- The small screen welcomed him as Bo on Sherri in 2009, marking the initiation of his television journey.
- Born and raised in Washington DC, Amarr’s roots are firmly embedded in the vibrant cultural landscape of the nation’s capital.
- Embarking on his acting journey at the tender age of 3½, Amarr quickly made his mark by securing a role in the dance and drama film Step Up 2: The Streets at the age of 6.
- In 2013, at the age of 11, Amarr, accompanied by his mother, ventured to Los Angeles to embark on his acting career.
- Beyond his acting prowess, Amarr has a personal side that includes a celebrity crush on actress Halle Berry and a vision of the perfect Valentine’s Day that revolves around making his partner happy in any way she desires.
- When not gracing the set with his talent, Amarr enjoys engaging in sports and spending quality time with friends.
- A fan of The CW network’s Arrow and The Flash, Amarr also admires wrestling legends John Cena and Randy Orton.
- Before making a name for himself as an actor, Amarr explored the world of modeling, showcasing his versatility in the entertainment industry.
- Introduced to tap dancing at the age of 4, Amarr has nurtured a deep love for this art form throughout his life.
- The color blue holds a special place in Amarr’s heart, reflecting his personal preferences and tastes.
Amarr Wooten Social Media Handles