Andrea Kristen Savage, born on February 20, 1973, is an accomplished American actress, comedian, and writer, renowned for her contributions to notable projects like the HBO comedy Veep, Step Brothers, the Comedy Central mockumentary series Dog Bites Man, and Hulu’s reality TV parody series The Hotwives. Her current venture includes starring in and creating the TruTV comedy series I’m Sorry.
Andrea Savage Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 20, 1973
|Santa Monica, California, United States
|Film – The Grand
Television – Sweet Valley High
|Dog Bites Man
Andrea Savage’s Net Worth
|USD $500 thousand Approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 8 inches
Andrea Savage’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Chris Hardwick (2002 – 2003)
Andrea Savage Education School and Colleges
|College & University
|Cornell University (BA)
Favorite Things Of Andrea Savage
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Andrea Savage
- In 2017, Andrea Savage showcased her creative prowess by bringing the semi-autobiographical TruTV comedy, I’m Sorry, to life. This comedy gem, where she also stars, debuted on July 12, 2017.
- Notably, in 2016, Savage assumed the role of Senator Laura Montez on Veep, later ascending to the position of President. Her character’s journey involved initially serving as the running mate of the titular Veep’s opponent and eventually manipulating constitutional procedures to become the president.
- Andrea Savage’s diverse talents extend to her role as a writer, evidenced by her creation of a TV pilot for ABC/Sony, as well as another pilot for Comedy Central titled River Dogs, produced by Will Ferrell’s Gary Sanchez Productions. She also acted in an untitled John Leguizamo pilot for ABC, alongside John Leguizamo as “Juicy.”
- Taking a brief hiatus to start a family, Savage returned to the scene in 2010 with a small role in the film Dinner For Schmucks. During this time, she filmed television pilots for NBC, including The Strip, created by Tom Lennon and Ben Garant, and Wilfred, a dark Australian comedy revamped for FX.
- Andrea Savage’s creative ingenuity also shines through in her involvement with Funny or Die Presents, where she created and starred in a series of shorts for HBO. These included humorous explorations of a very pregnant woman navigating casual sex and a series titled “Reenactments of Actual Conversations from the Ladies Rooms of Hollywood.”
- Savage’s acting journey began with Sweet Valley High, where she played Renata Vargas, a Brazilian exchange student. Her involvement with The Groundlings theater followed, leading to starring roles in Significant Others as Chelsea and in Dog Bites Man as Tillie Sullivan.
- The comedy tour alongside Will Ferrell, Zach Galifianakis, Demetri Martin, and Nick Swardson showcased Savage’s comedic prowess, following her small role in Step Brothers opposite Will Ferrell. She also shared the screen with Woody Harrelson in The Grand (2008).
- Adding directing to her repertoire, Andrea Savage made her directorial debut in 2012 with the satirical PSA titled Republicans, Get in My Vagina! The short, co-starring Kate Beckinsale and Judy Greer, premiered on Real Time with Bill Maher on HBO and remains one of Funny Or Die’s most successful video shorts to date.
Andrea Savage’s Social Media Handles