Anthony Daniels, born on February 21, 1946, in Salisbury, Wiltshire, England, has become an emblematic figure in the world of science fiction, primarily renowned for his portrayal of C-3PO in the Star Wars franchise.
His journey encompasses not only the galaxy far, far away but also extends into literature and theatre, showcasing a multifaceted talent that transcends generations.
Anthony Daniels Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 21, 1946
|Salisbury, United Kingdom
|Actor, Voice Actor, and Mime Artist
|Film – Star Wars
Television – Star Wars Holiday Special
Documentary – The Making of Star Wars
Video Games – Monopoly Star Wars
|Playing ‚”C-3PO‚” in the ‚”Star Wars‚” Film Series
Anthony Daniels’s Net Worth
|USD $8 Million Approx.
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 9 Inches
Anthony Daniels’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Christine Savage (m. 2013)
Anthony Daniels Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Anthony Daniels
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Anthony Daniels
- Anthony Daniels initiated his career in theatre, traversing productions in both the UK and the US. His academic pursuits at the University of Birmingham culminated in a degree in English, laying the groundwork for his artistic endeavors.
- The year 1977 marked Daniels’ cinematic debut in Star Wars, where his embodiment of C-3PO endeared him to audiences globally, kickstarting an enduring legacy within the science fiction genre.
- Daniels showcased his literary prowess with the release of his autobiography, “I Am C-3PO: The Inside Story” in 2020, offering insights into his journey within the Star Wars universe.
- Beyond his iconic role, Daniels made live-action cameos in Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones (2002) and Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith (2005), expanding his narrative footprint.
- Despite his cinematic association with science fiction, Daniels was not initially a fan of the genre, having walked out of 2001: A Space Odyssey dissatisfied.
- In Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace (1999), Daniels donned a blue Spandex suit to portray C-3PO’s incomplete form, a unique approach to highlighting the character’s evolution in the film.
- Daniels lent his voice to radio serials and animated series, further contributing to the Star Wars universe’s expansive storytelling.
- With portrayals spanning five decades, Daniels played C-3PO in films released from the 1970s to the 2010s, showcasing his enduring commitment to the iconic character.
- His association with C-3PO extended to various series, including Song of the Cloud Forest (1969), The Muppet Show (1976), Star Wars: Droids (1985), Star Wars: Clone Wars (2003), Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008), and Star Wars Rebels (2014).
- Daniels’s journey began when his agent convinced him to meet George Lucas for the casting of C-3PO, marking the start of a cinematic legacy within the Star Wars universe.
Anthony Daniels Social Media Handles