Arunoday Singh, the talented Indian actor and model, has left an indelible mark in the world of cinema with his diverse roles in movies and television.
From captivating performances in films like “Yeh Saali Zindagi” and “Mohenjo Daro” to his notable presence in web series such as “Apharan – Sabka Katega,” he has carved a niche for himself in the entertainment industry.
Arunoday Singh Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 17, 1983
|Film – Sikandar (2009)
Arunoday Singh Net Worth
|INR 1 crore/film approx
|USD $10 million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|6 feet 4 inches
Arunoday Singh’s Family and Relatives
|Ajay Singh (Politician)
|Ambika and one more (Name Not Known)
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Aditi Rao Hydari (Actress)
Lee Elton (Cafe Owner)
|Lee Elton (Cafe Owner)
Arunoday Singh Education School and Colleges
|Kodaikanal International School (Kodai School), Kodaikanal, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu
|College & University
|Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts, USA
Favourites Things Of Arunoday Singh
|Naseeruddin Shah, Pankaj Kapur, Marlon Brando, Jack Nicholson
|Vishal Bhardwaj, Sudhir Mishra, Dibakar Banerjee
|Laal Ishq from Ram Leela
|Painting, traveling, writing poetry
Interesting Facts About Arunoday Singh
- Arunoday Singh’s academic journey began at a boarding school in Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu. He further pursued his education at Brandeis University, a private research university in Waltham, Massachusetts. Additionally, he honed his craft by training at the New York Film Academy and the Acting Studio in New York.
- There were rumors about Arunoday Singh being romantically involved with actor Aditi Rao Hydari, with whom he shared the screen in the 2011 crime thriller film “Yeh Saali Zindagi.” However, details about their alleged affair remained speculative. Arunoday Singh later married LeeAnn Elton, the owner of a cafe in Goa, in 2016, but the marriage ended in divorce in 2019.
- Arunoday Singh credits his decision to pursue a career in acting to the iconic American actor Marlon Brando. The influence of Brando’s performance in the crime drama film “On the Waterfront” (1954) resonated deeply with Singh.
- His role as Kuldeep Sawhney in the 2011 Hindi crime thriller film “Yeh Saali Zindagi” earned Arunoday Singh a nomination in the “Best Actor in a Supporting Role” category at the Screen Awards. The film featured an ensemble cast including Irrfan Khan, Chitrangada Singh, and Aditi Rao Hydari.
- Arunoday Singh portrayed the character Moonja (Maham’s son) in the 2016 Hindi-language period action-adventure film “Mohenjo Daro,” sharing the screen with Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde, Kabir Bedi, and Manish Choudhary.
- In the 2016 political thriller film “Buddha in a Traffic Jam,” directed by Vivek Agnihotri, Arunoday Singh played the role of Vikram Pandit. The film garnered controversy for its plot, with critics expressing mixed opinions about its messaging.
- Arunoday Singh took on the character of Vikram Pandit in the 2017 fictional drama film “Viceroy’s House,” alongside a cast that included Hugh Bonneville, Gillian Anderson, Manish Dayal, Huma Qureshi, and Michael Gambon.
- The year 2018 marked a significant milestone for Arunoday Singh as he portrayed Rudra Shrivastava/Bikram Bahadur Shah (BBS) in the Hindi-language action thriller streaming television series “Apharan.” His stellar performance earned him the “Best Actor” award at the Streaming Awards – December Edition in 2018.
- Arunoday Singh continued to make waves in the digital space with roles in projects like “Lahore Confidential” (2022), a sequel to “London Confidential.”
- Arunoday Singh’s paternal grandfather played a significant role during the infamous Bhopal Disaster (Bhopal gas tragedy) as the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh. He escorted the main culprit, American businessperson Warren Anderson, out of the country during the aftermath of the tragedy.
Arunoday Singh’s Social Media Handles