Behroze Sabzwari, a prominent figure in Pakistani entertainment, is celebrated for his impactful contributions as an actor and radio presenter.
Renowned for his roles in iconic television dramas like “Khuda Ki Basti,” “Ankahi,” and “Tanhaiyaan,” Behroze’s career has spanned decades, earning him accolades and the prestigious Presidential Pride of Performance in 2009. His journey from radio to the screen reflects a remarkable artistic legacy.
Behroze Sabzwari Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 16, 1957
|Tanhaiyaan 1986 – 2011
Behroze Sabzwari Net Worth
|USD $1 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 9 inches
Behroze Sabzwari Family and Relatives
|Name Not Known
|Name Not Known
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Safeena Sheikh (1998)
Behroze Sabzwari Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favourites Things Of Behroze Sabzwari
|Salman Khan and Raj Kapoor
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Behroze Sabzwari
- Behroze Sabzwari commenced his career as a radio presenter for Radio Pakistan, showcasing his early interest in communication and entertainment.
- His entry into the world of acting began with the live television children’s play “Dadajan Nanajan” in the late 1970s, marking the inception of his acting journey.
- Behroze Sabzwari’s versatility extended to stage plays, with noteworthy performances in playwright Khawaja Moinuddin’s “Mirza Ghalib Bandar Road Par.” His command over the craft earned him recognition in various mediums of storytelling.
- The pivotal moment in Behroze’s television career came with his role as Nosha in the influential series “Khuda Ki Basti” in 1969. This marked the beginning of a successful trajectory in Pakistani television.
- Behroze Sabzwari’s television career boasts a diverse portfolio, including memorable roles in popular shows such as “Humsafar,” “Zindagi Gulzar Hai,” “Socha Na Tha,” “Be Aitbaar,” and many more. His ability to portray characters with depth and authenticity has left an indelible mark on Pakistani television.
- In 1983, Behroze made his debut in feature films with “Mandi.” This transition showcased his adaptability as an artist, further expanding his footprint in the entertainment industry.
- Behroze Sabzwari’s significant contributions to the field of entertainment were recognized with the Presidential Pride of Performance award in 2009, a testament to his enduring impact on Pakistani arts and culture.
- Behroze Sabzwari is married to Safeena Sheik since 1986, and together, they have a son named Shehroz Sabzwari, born on August 25, 1985. Shehroz has followed in his father’s footsteps, carving his niche as an actor and model.
Behroze Sabzwari Social Media Handles