Bhavesh Patel is a versatile American actor and writer renowned for his captivating performances on stage and screen. Born in 1980 into an Indian American family in Chicago, Patel’s journey to stardom is as fascinating as his acting prowess.
Bhavesh Patel Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|Chicago, Illinois, United States
|TV Show – Lipstick Jungle (2008)
Film Debut – Deception (2013)
|Famous for starring in The Good Wife tv show
Bhavesh Patel’s Net Worth
|USD $41 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|6 Feet 1 Inches
Bhavesh Patel’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Bhavesh Patel Education School and Colleges
|Tisch School of the Arts
|College & University
|New York University
Favorite Things Of Bhavesh Patel
|Favorite TV Shows
|Traveling, Singing, Photography
Interesting Facts About Bhavesh Patel
- Growing up as the youngest of four children, Patel’s family later relocated to Du Quoin, Illinois, setting the stage for his future endeavors in the performing arts.
- Patel’s passion for acting was ignited during his high school years when he took the stage in a production of the classic play “Arsenic and Old Lace,” marking the beginning of his theatrical journey.
- Eager to further hone his craft, Patel pursued higher education and graduated with a Master of Fine Arts degree from the esteemed Tisch School of the Arts at New York University in 2007.
- As a member of the esteemed theatre group The Grundleshotz, Patel collaborated with fellow artists, including Sebastian Arcelus, showcasing his talent and versatility on stage.
- Not content with just performing, Patel delved into writing and co-authored the book for the acclaimed musical “Gettin’ the Band Back Together” alongside his Grundleshotz colleagues and Ken Davenport.
- Patel’s stage presence garnered attention in the Broadway premiere of “War Horse” in 2011, followed by a recurring role as the conniving attorney Anthony Wright Edelman in the fifth season of “The Good Wife” in 2013.
- His television credits further expanded with appearances in notable shows like “Blue Bloods,” where he portrayed the character Jared Mehra in a Season 3 episode titled “Ends and Means.”
- Off-Broadway, Patel showcased his talent alongside Romola Garai in “Indian Ink” in 2014, further solidifying his reputation as a versatile actor.
- However, it was his standout performance as Roland Maule in the 2017 revival of “Present Laughter” opposite Kevin Kline that propelled Patel into the spotlight.
- Continuing his theatrical journey, Patel took on the role of Theseus in “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” at Shakespeare in the Park in 2017, captivating audiences with his stage presence and versatility.
Bhavesh Patel’s Social Media Handles