Bradford Cover, born on January 26, 1967, in New York, New York, USA, has established himself as a versatile actor, recognized for his roles in productions like “Person of Interest” (2011), “Law & Order” (1990), and “Elementary” (2012).
Bradford Cover Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|January 26, 1967
|New York, USA
|TV Show – Law & Order (2003-2008)
|Famous for starring in the Law & Order TV show
Bradford Cover’s Net Worth
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 6 inches
Bradford Cover’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Bradford Cover Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Bradford Cover
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Bradford Cover
- With a career spanning his entire life, Bradford Cover has showcased his talent across various platforms in the entertainment industry.
- He has delivered compelling performances in television shows such as “Law and Order,” “The Good Wife,” and others, alongside his work on Broadway, including collaborations with Tom Selleck and contributions to the development of new plays at The Lark Theatre.
- Cover has also made significant contributions to regional theater and worked with renowned playwrights like David Ives and directors like John Rando on new theatrical productions.
- As the Artistic Director of The Resident Acting Co based in New York City, Cover continues to nurture and promote the craft of acting.
- A native New Yorker, Bradford Cover is the son of actor Franklin Cover, whose illustrious career encompassed a wide range of performances in regional theater, Off-Broadway, Broadway, television, and film.
- Franklin Cover is perhaps best remembered for his role as Tom Willis on the popular television series “The Jeffersons.”
Bradford Cover Social Media Handles