Brian R. Norris, a notable figure in the entertainment industry, has made a mark through his performances in various acclaimed productions, including “Halt and Catch Fire” (2014), “Perry Mason” (2020), and “88” (2022).
Born in New York, United States, Brian R. Norris has become recognized for his versatile talent and compelling contributions to film and television.
Brian R. Norris Wiki & Biography
|Brian R. Norris
|Date Of Birth
|Actor, Director, Producer
|Film Debut – Nash Bridges (1999)
Brian R. Norris’s Net Worth
|USD $1.4 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 6 inches
Brian R. Norris’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Brian R. Norris Education School and Colleges
|College & University
|University of California, Los Angeles
Favorite Things Of Brian R. Norris
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Brian R. Norris
- In the realm of creative expression, Brian R. Norris portrayed the character “Jefferson Anderson” in the compelling narrative of “Jefferson Anderson,” showcasing his ability to inhabit diverse roles.
- His artistic journey extends to the role of “Henry” in the production “Nourishment,” where he brought depth and authenticity to the character.
- Brian R. Norris actively participated in the dynamic productions “Last Call: Live” and “Closing Out,” demonstrating his commitment to engaging storytelling.
- His repertoire includes the portrayal of “Blake McGuffin” in the intriguing narrative of “Pretty on Pitch,” further establishing his presence in the entertainment landscape.
- With a flair for versatility, Brian R. Norris took on the character “Mo Lester” in the compelling story of “Blood Sucker Punch,” showcasing his ability to navigate different genres.
- In the production “Kiddo,” Brian R. Norris played the role of “Bobby,” contributing to the narrative with his distinctive interpretation and acting prowess.
Brian R. Norris Social Media Handles