Bruce Davis, a renowned American actor, traces his roots back to Oklahoma City, where he was born on February 13, 1963, to parents Lloyd and Esther (Glover) Davis.
Raised primarily in Oklahoma, Davis briefly experienced life in Los Angeles, CA, when his family sought opportunities there. Currently, he graces the screen in pivotal roles in various shorts, feature films, and regional commercials, showcasing his versatile acting skills.
Bruce Davis Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 13, 1963
|Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Great Plains 2016
Bruce Davis’s Net Worth
|USD $1 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|6 feet 0 inch
Bruce Davis’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Barbara Ann Davis
Bruce Davis Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Bruce Davis
|Blue, Grey, White
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Bruce Davis
- In a demonstration of patriotic dedication, Davis voluntarily enlisted in the US Navy, serving from 1983 to 1987. His station was the Aircraft Carrier USS Enterprise (CVN-65) in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Following an honorable discharge, Davis returned to Oklahoma City in 1987 and gained acceptance into the Oklahoma City Police Department Police Academy, embarking on a 27-year journey with the force.
- Achieving the rank of Police Lieutenant, Davis holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Central Oklahoma. He further honed his craft by studying acting for film, advanced camera techniques, and the Meisner Technique at the Actors Factory in Norman, Oklahoma.
- The actor’s foray into Musical Theater began in 2004 when he landed the role of Judas Biggs in the new musical “Soul on Fire.”
- Davis has graced stages across the country, portraying Judas Biggs in venues like the 14th Street Playhouse in Atlanta, GA, the National Black Theater Festival in Winston Salem, NC, and the Off Broadway performance at the June Havoc Theater in NY.
- With an illustrious career spanning 27 years, Davis served as a Police Detective and later as a Police Lieutenant on the Oklahoma City Police Department.
- Davis played a crucial role as a First Responder during the tragic bombing on April 19, 1995 of the Federal Building in Oklahoma City. His commendable actions earned him the Police Department’s Certificate of Achievement Award.
Bruce Davis Social Media Handles