Chelsea Clark, a talented Canadian actress and voiceover artist, embarked on her acting journey at a young age and has since portrayed diverse characters in various shows and movies, notably taking on the role of Norah in the popular series “Ginny & Georgia.”
Chelsea Clark Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|5 May 1998
|Film – Greta Follows Rivers (2018)
TV Show – Rookie Blue (2010)
|Famous for starring in the Ginny & Georgia TV show
Chelsea Clark’s Net Worth
|USD $1.5 million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 6 inches
Chelsea Clark’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Chelsea Clark Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Chelsea Clark
|Favorite TV Shows
|Traveling, Singing, Photography
Interesting Facts About Chelsea Clark
- Chelsea’s early inclination towards music paved the way for her participation in musical theatre, where she discovered her passion for acting.
- Her theatrical pursuits flourished as she graced productions like “Legally Blonde,” “Willy Wonka,” “A Christmas Carol,” and “Aladdin.”
- Chelsea’s love for the arts extended to operas, where she performed in a children’s chorus during her formative years.
- From 2016 to 2017, she portrayed the character Esme Song in the teen drama television series, “Degrassi: Next Class.”
- Chelsea Clark gained recognition for her recurring role as Norah in the American dramedy series, “Ginny & Georgia,” released on Netflix on February 24, 2021. The show boasted a stellar cast, including Brianne Howey, Antonia Gentry, Diesel La Torraca, Jennifer Robertson, Felix Mallard, Sara Waisglass, Scott Porter, and Raymond Ablack.
- Beyond her acting endeavors, Chelsea is an avid book enthusiast, showcasing her diverse interests and intellectual pursuits.
Chelsea Clark Social Media Handles