Choi Jin-hyuk, born on February 9, 1986, is a celebrated South Korean actor who has captured attention not just for his good looks, but also his dynamic acting skills.
From supporting roles in shows like “The Book of the Gu Family” and “Heirs” to leading roles in productions such as “Emergency Married Couple” and “The Last Empress,” his career is a compelling journey of talent and determination.
Choi Jin Hyuk Wiki & Biography
|Choi Jin Hyuk
|Date Of Birth
|February 9, 1986
|Mokpo-si, South Korea
|Films – Love Clinique (2012)
Television Debut – Rainbow Romance (2006)
Choi Jin Hyuk’s Net Worth
|$1.5 million per episode
|USD $1.4 million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 Feet 5 Inches
Choi Jin Hyuk’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Son Eun Seo
Choi Jin Hyuk Education School and Colleges
|Mokpo Deogin Middle SchoolMokpo Cheongho Elementary SchoolMoksang High School
|College & University
Favourites Things Of Choi Jin Hyuk
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Choi Jin Hyuk
- Choi Jin-hyuk was raised in Mokpo-si, South Korea, and attended various schools in the region including Mokpo Deogin Middle School and Moksang High School. He later completed his higher education at Daejin University.
- With a jaw-dropping fee of $1.5 million per episode, Choi’s primary sources of income include acting, modeling, and brand endorsements, highlighting his commercial appeal and widespread popularity.
- Originally known as Kim Tae-ho, he rose to fame after winning the grand prize on the KBS reality talent show, Survival Star Audition, in 2006.
- He later adopted the stage name Choi Jin-hyuk in 2010, making his acting debut in the family drama “It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl.”
- From romantic comedies like “I Need Romance” and “Miss Panda and Mr. Hedgehog” to his big-screen debut in “Love Clinique,” Choi has shown his versatility.
- His career took a turn for the better with his role in the fantasy period drama, “Gu Family Book” in 2013. Subsequent high-profile roles included parts in “The Heirs” and the action film “The Divine Move.”
- In 2014, he was cast as the lead in the miniseries “Emergency Couple,” and later appeared in the remake of the Taiwanese drama “You Are My Destiny.”
- He continued to showcase his talent in legal dramas like “Pride and Prejudice” and even explored international cinema with a role in the Japanese film “Vampire in Love.”
- Choi took a brief break from acting to fulfill his mandatory military service, choosing to serve as an active-duty soldier over joining the Seoul Police Promotional Team.
- He returned to the spotlight in 2020 with leading roles in “Rugal” and “Zombie Detective,” along with a special appearance in the TVN drama “Mr. Queen.”
- As of 2023, Choi Jin-hyuk is gearing up for a fan meeting in Taiwan, continuing his engagement with his massive fanbase.
Choi Jin Hyuk’s Social Media Handles