American actor David Gallagher catapulted to stardom with his role as Simon Camden in the popular television show “7th Heaven.” Born on the East Coast but raised in the glamour of Los Angeles, Gallagher’s entry into showbiz was almost predestined.
From an early modeling gig at age 2 to acting and even video game voiceovers, he has become a multifaceted talent in the entertainment industry.
David Gallagher Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 9, 1985
|College Point, New York, United States
|Film Debut – Look Who’s Talking Now (1993)
Video Game – Kingdom Hearts (2002)
David Gallagher’s Net Worth
|USD $3 million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 10 inches
David Gallagher’s Family and Relatives
|Darren James Gallagher
|Elena Gallagher Lopez
|Killian Casey, Kyle Casey
|Michelle Casey, Kelly Casey
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Jillian Grace David
|In a relationship
David Gallagher Education School and Colleges
|USC School of Cinematic ArtsChaminade College Preparatory – High School
|College & University
|University of Southern California
Favourites Things Of David Gallagher
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About David Gallagher
- Born David Lee Gallagher in College Point, New York, in 1985, David was the child of Elena, a Cuban woman, and Darren James Gallagher, of Irish descent.
- The pair split when David was just an infant, and he subsequently resided with his mother. Later, his mother remarried Vincent Casey, and David grew up with four half-siblings: Michelle, Kelly, Kyle, and Killian.
- Upon moving to Los Angeles, Gallagher enrolled at Chaminade College Preparatory School, graduating in 2003.
- He developed a passion for acting while living in California, which spurred his appearances in commercials and films.
- To deepen his understanding of the industry, he attended the University of Southern California, majoring in film and TV studies and graduating in 2007.
- David’s career began unusually early. At just 2 years old, his mother sent photos of him to several modeling agencies. This led to his debut in print advertising for prominent brands like Walt Disney, Panasonic, and Tyson Foods.
- By age 8, David got his first taste of acting, landing a minor role in the 1993 film “Look Who’s Talking Now,” despite the film’s lackluster reviews and box office performance.
- His first substantial role came at 11, in the critically-acclaimed John Travolta film “Phenomenon,” as Al Pennamin.
- However, his biggest break was landing the role of Simon Camden in the popular drama series “7th Heaven,” which aired from 1996 to 2007. For this role, David garnered a Teen Choice Award in 2003 and several Young Artist Award nominations.
- As he matured, David dabbled in voice acting, lending his voice to TV series such as “Rocket Power” and “The Wild Thornberrys.”
- He also starred in TV movies and led roles in films like “Little Secrets” and “Kart Racer.” However, his adult career saw a decline in quality roles, leading him to accept supporting parts in various TV series and movies.
- In more recent times, Gallagher had roles in series like “Saving Grace,” “Bones,” and “Without a Trace,” among others.
- He gained notable attention for his role in the commercially successful film “Super 8” in 2011 and played lead roles in movies like “Trophy Kids.”
- David’s talents aren’t confined to acting alone. He has also lent his voice to 13 installments of the video game series “Kingdom Hearts.” In addition, he has produced and directed shorts, including the comedy “Ten Bucks” in 2003.
- One notable aspect of David’s personal life is his younger brother Killian, who has autism. This family experience led David to become an advocate for autism awareness, working closely with the organization “Cure Autism Now.”
- David has also been romantically linked with several actors, including Jillian Grace, Megan Fox, and Shannon Woodward.
David Gallagher’s Social Media Handles