Dindo Arroyo, a prominent figure in the Philippine entertainment industry, has left an indelible mark with his memorable performances on screen. Born on December 4, 1960, Arroyo’s journey in showbiz is filled with fascinating tales and remarkable achievements.
Dindo Arroyo Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|Dec. 4, 1960
|Film Debut – Ang pangarap kong holdap (2018)
TV Show – Tadhana (2017)
|Famous for starring in Kristo (1996)
Dindo Arroyo’s Net Worth
|USD $800,000 Approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 11 feet
Dindo Arroyo’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Sherryl Lyn Head Ambtosio
Dindo Arroyo Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Dindo Arroyo
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Dindo Arroyo
- Arroyo is widely recognized as a character actor who has had the privilege of working alongside some of the top action stars in the Philippines. Notably, he shared the screen with the late Fernando Poe Jr., affectionately known as “The King,” who also served as his godfather during his marriage to his late wife, Sherryl Lyn Tiongco Head.
- Among the numerous movies Arroyo worked on, those with FPJ held a special significance for him. Collaborations such as “Walang Matigas na Tinapay sa Mainit na Kape,” “Hagedorn,” “Syota Kong Balikbayan,” and “Dalubhasa” are cherished memories from his illustrious career.
- In addition to FPJ and Philip Salvador, Arroyo’s career saw him sharing the screen with other esteemed action stars like Bong Revilla, Lito Lapid, and Rudy Fernandez, as well as acting alongside veteran actors like Dolphy.
- Arroyo’s journey in acting began with his appearance as a henchman to the late Eddie Garcia in the movie “Ikasa Mo, Ipuputok Ko.” It was Philip Salvador who discovered him and encouraged him to pursue a career in acting, advising him to grow his hair long and train in Taekwondo.
- Despite his success in movies, Arroyo’s acting roots trace back to his high school days at Trinity University in Asia, where he participated in stage plays and even won a Best Actor award. He continued his passion for acting while pursuing a degree in Marketing at Letran College.
- One of the most unforgettable moments in Arroyo’s career was performing a daring stunt in the movie “Nandito Ako,” where he jumped from a helicopter onto a running train. This marked his first stunt, despite having no prior training, and also sparked a romantic relationship with his co-star Kris Aquino.
- In 2014, Arroyo faced a significant challenge when he was diagnosed with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer. However, after six months of herbal treatment, he triumphed over the disease and is now cancer-free.
- Today, Arroyo leads a simple life, having retired from showbiz, and spends his time with his six children. His eldest daughter, Braina Lauren Head Ambrosio, has graduated with a degree in Entrepreneurship from De La Salle Laguna.
Dindo Arroyo Social Media Handles