Emelia Jane Burns, a talented Australian actress, has left an indelible mark on both the big and small screens with her captivating performances. Born on February 18, 1982, Burns has showcased her versatility and talent through a range of roles in films and television series.
Emelia Burns Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 18, 1982
|Film – The Condemned
Emelia Burns’s Net Worth
|$14 Million Approx.
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 Feet 7 Inches
Emelia Burns Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Emelia Burns Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Emelia Burns
Interesting Facts About Emelia Burns
- In the action-packed 2007 film “The Condemned,” written and directed by Scott Wiper, Burns portrayed Yasantwa, a convict from Ghana sentenced to death row. Transported to a remote island, her character competes in an illegal human hunting television show, adding depth and intensity to the gripping narrative.
- Burns further demonstrated her acting prowess in the 2011 horror film “Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark,” captivating audiences with her compelling performance.
- One of Burns’s most notable roles came in the children’s television series “The Elephant Princess,” where she portrayed the character Diva across two seasons, earning acclaim for her portrayal and winning the hearts of young viewers.
- Beyond her role in “The Elephant Princess,” Burns has graced the screens in various other television series, including “The Starter Wife” as Mudawa, “Sea Patrol” as Zuraya, and the popular children’s series “H2O: Just Add Water,” showcasing her versatility and range as an actress.
- In addition to her television work, Burns made a memorable appearance in MTV’s “The Shannara Chronicles” as Commander Tilton, further solidifying her reputation as a talented and versatile actress.
Emelia Burns Social Media Handles