Eric Ladin, an accomplished American actor, traces his roots back to Houston, Texas, where he graduated from The Kinkaid School in 1998. Furthering his passion for the dramatic arts, Ladin pursued studies at the USC School of Dramatic Arts.
Eric Ladin Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 16, 1978
|Houston, Texas, United States
|Films – Toolbox Murders
Television – “Boston Public”
Video Games – Left 4 Dead 2
|The Killing 2011 – 2014
Eric Ladin’s Net Worth
|USD $1 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 8 inches
Eric Ladin Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Eric Ladin Education School and Colleges
|The Kinkaid School
|College & University
|University of Southern California
Favorite Things Of Eric Ladin
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Eric Ladin
- Known for his diverse roles, Eric Ladin has made notable appearances in various television shows and films. He guest-starred as William Hofstadt in AMC’s Mad Men and portrayed Corporal James Chaffin in the HBO miniseries Generation Kill.
- Ladin’s film credits include Toolbox Murders, Cursed, and Left in Darkness. Additionally, he lent his voice to the character Ellis in the cooperative first-person shooter game Left 4 Dead 2 and portrayed Cole MacGrath, the lead character in Infamous, starting with Infamous 2.
- He played Jamie Wright for two seasons in AMC’s The Killing and made a guest appearance in the Law & Order: SVU episode “Rhodium Nights.”
- Eric Ladin gained acclaim for his portrayal of J. Edgar Hoover in HBO’s award-winning series, Boardwalk Empire.
- In 2019 and 2020, he took on the roles of Gene Kranz in the Apple TV+ series For All Mankind and Chris Kraft in the Disney+ series The Right Stuff, both characters serving as NASA space flight directors. Ladin also had a recurring role as Los Angeles Times reporter Scott Anderson in the Amazon series, Bosch.
- In 2020, Ladin starred in the feature psychological thriller film Painter alongside Betsy Randle.
- Beyond his acting career, Eric Ladin is married to fashion designer and stylist Katy Ladin, and the couple has two sons. Ladin also identifies with the Jewish faith.
Eric Ladin Social Media Handles