Francesca Root-Dodson, an accomplished American actress, has earned recognition for her standout portrayal of Ecco in the Fox series Gotham.
Francesca Root Dodson Wiki & BiographyFrancesca Root Dodson’s Net WorthHeight, Weight, and ColorFrancesca Root Dodson’s Family and RelativesFrancesca Root Dodson Education School and CollegesFavorite Things Of Francesca Root DodsonInteresting Facts About Francesca Root Dodson Francesca Root Dodson’s Social Media Handles
Francesca Root Dodson Wiki & Biography
|Francesca Root Dodson
|Date Of Birth
|February 9, 1986
|San Francisco, California, United States
|God of Love
Francesca Root Dodson’s Net Worth
|USD $2 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 6 inches
Francesca Root Dodson’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Name Not Known
|A daughter (Name Not Known)
Francesca Root Dodson Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Francesca Root Dodson
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Francesca Root Dodson
- Root-Dodson’s career kicked off with a noteworthy role in Luke Matheny’s Oscar-winning short film, “God of Love.”
- In 2018, she embarked on a recurring role as Ecco in the Fox series Gotham, a character with striking similarities to Harley Quinn. Ecco serves as the assistant to Jeremiah Valeska, the show’s rendition of the Joker.
- The executive producer, John Stephens, hinted at this dynamic during Gotham’s New York Comic-Con panel in October 2018, foreshadowing the introduction of a “somewhat deranged girlfriend who dresses in a multicolored fashion.” With the commencement of season 5, Stephens elaborated that the series would infuse a lot of the same elements of madness.
- Beyond her television endeavors, Root-Dodson has graced two music videos: the video for “Morning Light” by the San Francisco band Girls and James Arthur’s video for “Falling Like the Stars.”
- Root-Dodson’s versatility shines through as she takes on the role of Bridget in season four of “Succession,” portraying a character known for carrying a “ludicrously capacious” handbag.
Francesca Root Dodson’s Social Media Handles