Go Ara, born on February 11, 1990, is a celebrated South Korean actress and model renowned for her versatile roles in television series and films.
From her early recognition in the SM Entertainment Teen Model Contest to becoming a sought-after actress in the Korean entertainment industry, Go Ara’s journey is marked by talent and dedication.
Go Ara Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 11, 1990
|Jinju-si, South Korea
|Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
Go Ara Net Worth
|$9 Million Approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 7 inches
Go Ara Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Go Ara Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favourites Things Of Go Ara
|Favorite TV Shows
|Cooking, Hiking, Dance
Interesting Facts About Go Ara
- In 2019, Go Ara starred in the historical action drama “Haechi,” portraying a multilingual detective skilled in martial arts. During filming, she suffered a rupture in her Anterior talofibular ligament, leading to hospitalization as reported by her agency on March 7, 2019.
- Notably, Go Ara made a significant move in 2016, leaving SM Entertainment after 13 years and signing with Artist Company. During this period, she starred in the fantasy thriller “Black” and the historical drama “Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth.”
- She made a return to the big screen in 2015, appearing in the Joseon-era romance film “The Magician” alongside Yoo Seung-ho, portraying a princess in love with a circus magician.
- Her acting prowess was evident in the neo-noir action film “Phantom Detective” in which she starred opposite Lee Je-hoon.
- In 2011, Go Ara made her debut in domestic films with the sports film “Pacemaker,” where she underwent a physical transformation gaining 5 kg to portray a pole vaulter representing South Korea.
- Her career journey began in 2003 with the KBS teen drama “Sharp,” where she played the role of Lee Ok-rim, earning instant fame and reprising the role in its sequel, “Sharp 2.”
- The nostalgic campus drama “Reply 1994” (2013) showcased her dedication to her craft as she underwent a physical transformation for her character, Sung Na-jung, receiving Best Actress nominations at the Baeksang Art Awards and APAN Star Awards.
Go Ara Social Media Handles