Graham Parrington is more than just an actor known for his roles in “You’re a Dead Ringer Too” (2015), “The Wrong Side of Town,” and “27, Memory Lane” (2014). Beyond the silver screen, Parrington is a budding author influenced by his career in crime television dramas among other experiences.
Graham Parrington Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|Actor, Writer, Author, Model
|Film Debut – Surprise (2018)
TV Show – Peaky Blinders (2013)
|Famous for starring in Mad to Be Normal
Graham Parrington’s Net Worth
|USD $1 Million Approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|6 feet 1 inches
Graham Parrington’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Deborah Parrington (m. 2014)
Graham Parrington Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favourites Things Of Graham Parrington
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Graham Parrington
- Having acted in a variety of television genres, particularly crime dramas, Parrington notes that his acting career has shaped his writing style.
- His upcoming book promises a smorgasbord of elements, including comedy, dark humor, and elements of surprise. From sexual escapades to drug references, the narrative seems to be an extension of the actor’s wide-ranging roles.
- While his father, Arthur Parrington, was a professional footballer for Burnley FC in the ’50s, it is from his Aunt Margaret that Graham draws his literary inspiration.
- Aunt Margaret Parrington was the author of several novels, and her influence seems to have rubbed off on him.
- Fans of his debut novel have expressed interest in an ongoing series. Parrington is responsive to this request, revealing that he has already begun work on a sequel. He hopes that the follow-up will be as well-received as the first installment.
Graham Parrington Social Media Handles