To download the next episode of a TV series automatically on Netflix, use Download Next Episode (called Smart Downloads on devices running Windows 10 or Windows 11 and some Chromebook and Chromebox models). When you finish watching a downloaded episode, it will be deleted and the next episode in the series will be automatically downloaded for you.
If there are no more episodes to download in a series, the last watched episode won’t be deleted.
How To turn Download Next Episode on or off?
- Open the Netflix app and tap Downloads.
- On a device running Windows 10 or Windows 11, open the Netflix app and select Menu, then My Downloads.
- At the top of the screen, select Smart Downloads.
- Use the switch under Download Next Episode to turn it on or off.
How To Download Next Episode On Netflix?
- Is available on devices that support downloads and are running the latest version of the Netflix app.
- Works when you’re connected to Wi-Fi, so your cellular data won’t be used.
- Won’t affect your device storage beyond what you’ve already downloaded.
What If the next episode doesn’t download?
If you are facing a problem regarding downloading the next episode then make sure:
- Download Next Episode is turned on.
- Your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- There is another episode in the series.
Get more latest entertainment updates on Moviespie.com. Follow us on Twitter, and Instagram, and Subscribe to us on Youtube and Google News. Join us on Telegram.