To make sure you always have something to watch offline, use Downloads for You. Downloads for You automatically downloads TV shows and movies we think you might like to your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet.
To turn Downloads for You on or off:
- Open the Netflix app and tap Downloads.
- At the top of the screen, tap Smart Downloads.
- Use the switch under Downloads for You to turn it on or off.
- When Downloads for You is turned on, use the + and – buttons to adjust the storage (GB) amount to download for each profile.
Downloads for You:
- Is available on iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets running the latest version of the Netflix app.
- Works when you’re connected to Wi-Fi, so your cellular data won’t be used.
- Is optional. You can turn it on or off at any time in your Downloads settings.
What If TV shows and movies aren’t automatically downloaded?
- Downloads for You is turned on.
- Your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- There is available storage space on your device.
Get more latest entertainment updates on Moviespie.com. Follow us on Twitter, and Instagram, and Subscribe to us on Youtube and Google News. Join us on Telegram.