Jacek Beler, born in 1983 in Zabrze, Poland, is a theater and film actor, director, vocalist, poet, and graphic designer. With a career spanning over a decade, Beler has proven to be a multi-faceted talent in the Polish cultural scene.
Notably, he has been a part of Teatr Powszechny im. Zygmunt Hübner in Warsaw from 2009 to 2020 and then moved to TR Warszawa in October 2020.
Jacek Beler Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|Film Debut – Other People (2021)
TV Show – Stulecie Winnych (2019)
|Famous for starring in Other People (2021)
Jacek Beler’s Net Worth
|USD $18 Million Approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|6 feet 1 inches
Jacek Beler Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Jacek Beler Education School and Colleges
|College & University
|The Aleksander Zelwerowicz National Academy of Dramatic Art in Warsaw
Favourites Things Of Jacek Beler
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Jacek Beler
- Jacek Beler is the son of Tomasz Beler, an animator and long-time director of the House of Music and Dance in Zabrze.
- Tomasz Beler has also been recognized with the Medal of Merited Cultural Activist by the Minister of Culture and National Heritage.
- Jacek attended the 3rd Secondary School in Zabrze, where he joined the Cabaret “I, albo cdn…”, igniting his passion for acting that eventually led him to a career in the performing arts.
- After completing his secondary education, Beler attended the one-year acting program at Lart Studio in Kraków.
- He then graduated from the Theater Academy of Aleksander Zelwerowicz in Warsaw in 2009.
- While still a student, he made his acting debut in performances like the “Bukowski Show” and “Love and Anger,” laying the groundwork for his burgeoning career.
- For his role in his diploma play “Moulin Noir,” Beler received the 1st acting prize at the International Festival of Theater Schools in Brno and the ZASP award at the International Festival of Theater Schools in Warsaw.
- His performance of Nick Cave’s song “O’Malley’s Bar” in a musical spectacle also earned him a laureate of the Stage Songs Review in Wrocław.
- Beler’s professional life took off when he joined the Teatr Powszechny im. Zygmunt Hübner in Warsaw, where he acted until 2020.
- He then became a part of the TR Warszawa team, continuing his journey in acting and expanding his horizons in the Polish theater scene.
- In addition to his acting career, Beler is also the vocalist of the band Mięśnie. His artistic endeavors go beyond acting and music, touching upon areas like poetry and graphic design.
Jacek Beler Social Media Handles