The article delves into the life and career of James Burrows, an iconic American TV director and producer with a net worth estimated to be around $620 million.
Known for his unparalleled contributions to TV comedy, Burrows initially started as an actor before making a switch to screenwriting.
James Burrows is not just a writer but also a heavyweight in directing and producing TV series. In a ranking of the top 100 TV series ever made, at least seven would have Burrows’ name attached to them as a producer.
James Burrows Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth||December 30, 1940|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Profession||Director, Producer, Writer|
|Debut||Film Debut – The Mastersons of Manhattan (2007)
TV Show – The Tortellis (1987)
|Famous For||Famous for starring in Cheers (1982)|
James Burrows’s Net Worth
|Net Worth||USD $600 Million Approx|
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm||180 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.80 m|
|Height in Feet Inches||5 feet 11 inches|
|Body Measurement||Not Known|
|Waist Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
James Burrows’s Family and Relatives
|Sisters||Laurie Burrows Grad
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends||Linda Solomon (m. 1981-1993)
|Partner||Debbie Easton (m. 1997)
James Burrows Education School and Colleges
|School||High School of Music and Arts in New York|
|College & University||Oberlin College, Yale School of Drama|
Favourites Things Of James Burrows
|Favorite Colour||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
|Favorite TV Shows||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Favorite Pets||Not Known|
|Favorite Destination||Not Known|
Interesting Facts About James Burrows
- His acclaimed projects include TV series like “Frasier,” “Cheers,” “Will & Grace,” and “Mike and Molly,” among others.
- He is one of the most Emmy-decorated individuals in TV history.
- Born on December 30, 1940, in Los Angeles, California, Burrows—nicknamed Jimmy—initially started as a playwright.
- He later moved to New York City with his family. Holding a degree from Yale University, where he graduated in 1965, Burrows always had Hollywood as his dream destination, even when he was already in the “City of Angels” as a child.
- James Burrows maintains a healthy lifestyle, making sure to eat his meals before 9 pm.
- He enjoys playing volleyball and tennis, and he’s an avid football viewer.
- In a light-hearted reveal, Burrows has said that he has had a lifelong “crush” on himself.
- With a net worth of $620 million, a significant portion of his wealth comes from his expansive career in television.
- Burrows continues to receive around $20 million each year in residuals, mainly because many of his shows are syndicated globally.
- His productions have been translated into 50 languages and are broadcast in over 100 countries.
James Burrows Social Media Handles