Jessica “Jay” Carly Anstey, born on 13 February 1991 in Pretoria, South Africa, is a well-known South African actress and model, gaining recognition for her roles in films such as Hell Trip, Farewell Ella Bella, Sleeper’s Wake, and Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell.
Jay Anstey Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 13, 1991
|Catch a Fire
|The Last Days of American Crime (2020), Tremors A Cold Day in Hell (2018), and Sleeper’s Wake (2012)
Jay Anstey’s Net Worth
|USD $1 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 10 inches
Jay Anstey’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Name Not Known
Jay Anstey Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Jay Anstey
|Favorite TV Shows
|Reading, Travelling, Internet surfing
Interesting Facts About Jay Anstey
- Jessica’s parents, Norman Anstey and Penny Anstey are connected to the world of entertainment; her father is an actor, and her mother was a ballet dancer with PACT Ballet.
- Her childhood talents included excelling in piano, singing, and ballroom dancing. She also has a sister, Amy, who is an actress.
- Jessica had a notable relationship with fellow actor and Top Billing presenter Jonathan Boynton-Lee. The couple received a nomination for “You Spec’s” Couple of the Year but eventually parted ways due to miscommunication and conflicting schedules.
- In 2017, she entered a relationship with Sean Kaplan.
- Jessica married fellow actor Sean-Marco Vorster in 2021.
- She earned her national diploma in dramatic arts from the Pretoria Technikon and subsequently appeared in commercials for Supersport, Red Berry, the University of Johannesburg, and Edgars.
- Jessica made her film debut in 2006 with Catch a Fire, portraying the character “Katie Vos.” Her filmography includes notable titles such as Two Worlds, Sleeper’s Wake, Friend Request, and Rakka.
- In 2011, she made her television debut on SABC3 soapie Isidingo, playing the role of “Charlie Holmes” for seven consecutive years until 2012.
- Anstey achieved a turning point in her acting career with the Canadian film Inescapable in 2012.
- In 2013, she participated in the fifth season of the SABC1 reality competition Tropika Island of Treasure and later joined the sixth season of the SABC3 reality competition Strictly Come Dancing.
- In 2018, Jessica played the lead role of “Elle” in the horror film Farewell Ella Bella, which had a theatrical screening in the USA.
- She continued her television career with roles in the M-Net series Snitch, Rhythm City on e.tv, and Young Leonardo for the BBC.
- In 2020, Jessica joined the M-Net television serial Inconceivable and another serial, Legacy, where she portrayed the character “Alexandra ‘Lexi’ Price.”
Jay Anstey’s Social Media Handles