Jaya Seal (formerly Ghosh) is a prominent figure in the Indian entertainment industry, renowned for her versatility as an actress and dancer.
With a rich background in Bharatanatyam and extensive training at prestigious institutions like the National School of Drama, she has captivated audiences with her performances on stage and screen.
Jaya Seal Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|19 February 1963
|Film – Amrita
Television – Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki
Jaya Seal’s Net Worth
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 Feet 6 Inches
Jaya Seal’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Bickram Ghosh (m. 2004)
Jaya Seal Education School and Colleges
|National School Of Drama
|College & University
|South Asian University
Favorite Things Of Jaya Seal
|Favorite TV Shows
|Dancing, Singing, Listening Music
Interesting Facts About Jaya Seal
- Jaya’s illustrious career spans 19 feature films in 8 languages, showcasing her exceptional talent and range as an actress. Her notable roles have earned critical acclaim and prestigious awards, including recognition at renowned film festivals like Venice and Pusan.
- Notable among her cinematic achievements is her performance in “Uttara,” directed by Buddhadeb Dasgupta, for which she received a nomination for Best Actress in 2000. She has also made memorable appearances in popular television series like “Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki” in 2004.
- Jaya’s repertoire includes a diverse array of films, such as “Chal” and “Xcuse Me” in Hindi, “Penninmanathaithottu” in Tamil opposite Prabhu Deva, “Samurai” in Tamil, and in Kannada “Bahala Channa Gide”.
- Beyond her cinematic achievements, Jaya has made significant contributions to the advertising industry, featuring in over thirty ad commercials for prominent brands like Dettol, Colgate, and Clinic Plus.
- Her talent has been recognized with prestigious awards, including the Best Actress Award at the Assam Prag Cine Awards for her performance in the Assamese film “Shrinkhol” in 2014.
- Despite her success in acting, Jaya has remained dedicated to her passion for dance, continuing her training under esteemed gurus like Vaibhav Arekar, Rajeshri Shirke, and Naresh Pillai. She has showcased her expertise on various platforms, captivating audiences with her performances at prestigious venues worldwide.
- Jaya’s artistic journey also extends to the realm of theater, where she has collaborated with renowned personalities like Usha Ganguly and appeared in productions like “Chandalika.”
- Her notable film credits include “Arshinagar,” directed by Aparna Sen, and “Alifa,” shot in Bengali and directed by Deep Choudhury, which received critical acclaim and several awards, including Best Actress honors at esteemed film festivals like Lonawala Film Festival and Hyderabad Bengali Film Festival.
Jaya Seal’s Social Media Handles