Jean-Benoît Blanc, born on February 13, 1969, is a versatile French-British actor with a notable presence in film, television, and voice acting.
Based in Los Angeles, Blanc has left his mark on the entertainment industry with roles in blockbuster films such as The Incredible Hulk, Tristan & Isolde, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End, and Moonlight Serenade.
Jb Blanc Wiki & Biography
|Jean Benoit Blanc
|Date Of Birth
|February 13, 1969
|The Count of Monte Cristo 2002
Jb Blanc Net Worth
|USD $5 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|6 feet 0 inch
Jb Blanc Family and Relatives
|French (Name Not Known)
|English (Name Not Known)
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Name Not Known
|Name Not Known
Jb Blanc Education School and Colleges
|Royal Academy of Dramatic Art
|College & University
Favourites Things Of Jb Blanc
|Favorite TV Shows
|Acting, Singing, Listening Music
Interesting Facts About Jb Blanc
- Beyond the screen, Blanc is recognized for his significant contributions to the world of video games, lending his distinctive voice to titles like Dante’s Inferno, Darksiders, Wildstar, and James Bond 007: From Russia with Love, where he portrayed Turkish agent Kerim Bey.
- In 2013, Blanc showcased his vocal prowess by voicing Zinyak and Phillipe Loren in Saints Row IV. The following year, he took on the role of Commander Kuben Blisk in Titanfall. Currently, he continues to make his mark as the voice of Caustic in the popular game Apex Legends.
- Earlier in his career, Blanc not only ran his own theatre company but also collaborated with renowned directors like Rufus Norris, Howard Davies, and Peter Hall at the Royal National Theatre in London. His theatre credits include portraying Luigi Vampa in The Count of Monte Cristo in 2001, marking a shift from his predominantly theatrical career.
- After relocating to the United States, Blanc expanded his footprint in television, featuring in well-known series such as Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Cold Case, and The Company.
- Born in Paris to a French father and an English mother, Blanc moved to England at the age of five. He received his education at Bramcote School in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, and Sedbergh School in Sedbergh, Cumbria.
- Blanc’s journey in performing arts began at the age of 16 when he successfully auditioned for the National Youth Theatre. In 1987, he achieved a significant milestone by being accepted into the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA), making him the youngest person to do so that year. He completed his studies in 1990 and, after a brief sabbatical for travel, embarked on a fulfilling theatre career.
Jb Blanc Social Media Handles