Jessica Tuck, an acclaimed American actress, has left an indelible mark on the entertainment industry through her notable roles, including Megan Gordon Harrison on One Life to Live, Gillian Gray in Judging Amy, and Nan Flanagan on True Blood. Her talent extends beyond television, with appearances in hit shows and films such as Super 8 and Grimm.
Jessica Tuck Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 19, 1963
|New York, United States
|Film – Video Girlfriend
Television – One Life to Live
Jessica Tuck’s Net Worth
|USD $5.6 million Approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 Feet 6 Inches
Jessica Tuck’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Samara Barnes Hallam Koseff
Jessica Tuck Education School and Colleges
|Middlesex SchoolNorth Country School
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Jessica Tuck
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Jessica Tuck
- Jessica’s educational journey began at Middlesex School, followed by her enrollment at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, where she graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology in 1986.
- The actress tied the knot with African-born businessman Robert Koseff on September 26, 2004. Their family expanded with the arrival of a daughter, Samara Barnes Hallam Koseff, born on March 24, 2003.
- Hailing from New York City, New York, Jessica’s roots connect her to the vibrant city.
- Making her mark in the entertainment world, Jessica debuted as Tish in the feature film “Who Shot Patakango?” in 1989 and as Lorraine Murrey in the TV show “A Woman Named Jackie” in 1991.
- As one of the founding members of Los Angeles’s Plymouth Theatre Company, Jessica has played a role in shaping the city’s theatrical landscape.
- In 2001, she initiated the storytelling event “Spark Off Rose” and continued to serve as its executive producer/director as of 2020.
- Jessica’s diverse roles include appearing in the hit musical film series “High School Musical 2” and “High School Musical 3,” where she portrayed Darby Evans, the mother of Lucas Grabeel’s character, Ryan, and Ashley Tisdale, who played the titular character in “Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure.”
- Notably, Jessica earned a Daytime Emmy Award nomination in 1992 for “Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series” and a Soap Opera Digest Award nomination for “Outstanding Female Newcomer: Daytime” for her role as Megan Gordon Harrison in One Life To Live.
- Her versatility shone through as she portrayed Nicole Brown Simpson, wife of O.J. Simpson, in the biography “The O.J. Simpson Story” in 1995.
- Demonstrating her commitment to environmental awareness, Jessica launched the website “Inspire the Change” in 2009.
Jessica Tuck’s Social Media Handles