Joe Alwyn, the English actor acclaimed for his performances in films like ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’ and ‘The Favourite,’ has not only made a mark in the world of cinema but also garnered attention for his high-profile relationship with singer-songwriter Taylor Swift.
Born to a documentary filmmaker father and a psychotherapist mother, Alwyn is rooted in a family with a rich legacy, being the great-grandson of the esteemed conductor, music teacher, and composer William Alwyn.
Joe Alwyn Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 21, 1991
|North London, London
|Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk (2016)
Joe Alwyn’s Net Worth
|USD $250 Thousand approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|6 feet 1 inches
Joe Alwyn Family and Relatives
|Richard Alwyn (Documentary filmmaker)
|Elizabeth Alwyn (Psychotherapist)
|Thomas Alwyn, Patrick Alwyn
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Joe Alwyn Education School and Colleges
|Bachelor of Art
|City of London School
|College & University
|University of Bristol
Favorite Things Of Joe Alwyn
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Joe Alwyn
- Joe Alwyn embarked on his acting career in 2016, securing the lead role in Ang Lee’s war drama ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk,’ based on Ben Fountain’s 2012 novel. The film received mixed reviews but marked Alwyn’s impressive debut alongside Kristen Stewart, Vin Diesel, and others.
- Following his debut, Alwyn had a supporting role in the British-American mystery drama ‘The Sense of an Ending,’ showcased at the Palm Springs International Film Festival.
- In 2018, Alwyn portrayed Klaus Eichmann in the historical film ‘Operation Finale,’ delving into the challenges faced by Israeli intelligence officers in arresting former SS officer Otto Adolf Eichmann in 1960.
- The same year, he starred in the critically acclaimed ‘The Favourite,’ a period comedy-drama set in early 18th-century England, earning numerous awards and nominations.
- Alwyn also featured in ‘Boy Erased’ and ‘Mary Queen of Scots’ in 2018, showcasing his versatility in a biographical drama and a historical drama, respectively.
- Born on February 21, 1991, in North London, England, Alwyn is the descendant of the renowned composer and music teacher William Alwyn and political activist Bruce Kent.
- Educated at the City of London School and the University of Bristol, where he studied English literature and drama, Alwyn further honed his craft with a BA in acting.
- Joe Alwyn is presently in a relationship with Taylor Swift, adding a layer of public interest to his private life.
Joe Alwyn Social Media Handles