John Robert Actis II, also known as Doc or Doc John, is a versatile figure in the entertainment industry, recognized for his roles as an actor, producer, and writer.
John Ceallach Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 18, 1972
|Biloxi, Mississippi, United States
|National television show with the ABC television network (2001)
John Ceallach’s Net Worth
|USD $1.5 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 7 inches
John Ceallach’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Amber Actis (m. 1999-2003)
John Ceallach Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favorite Things Of John Ceallach
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About John Ceallach
- In October 2008, John was part of the viral campaign “Vote or Else/Five Friends,” which was spearheaded by Leonardo DiCaprio and Appian Way Productions, alongside other well-known celebrities.
- The campaign aimed to encourage the US public to participate in the 2008 presidential elections. Although his part in the video was not included in the final cut released to the public, it marked his first opportunity to be directed by Steven Spielberg.
- Prior to his endeavors in the entertainment industry, John worked as a State Police officer. During his tenure, he was selected to appear on a national television show with the ABC television network in 2001.
- On February 18, 1972, John Ceallach was born in Biloxi, Mississippi. His father hailed from Boston, Massachusetts, while his mother was from the Biloxi area, specifically Pass Christian. His early exposure to the world of entertainment began with small roles in films and TV during his childhood and teenage years.
- Despite attending college for a brief period, John decided to enlist in the US Navy as a Hospital Corpsman, serving in the Naval Medical Corps.
- Ceallach, during the Gulf War era, served alongside the Navy and the US Marines. After leaving active military duty, he transitioned to reserve military service and pursued a career in state and local law enforcement while also completing his college degree.
John Ceallach’s Social Media Handles