Julia Saner, born on February 19, 1992, in Bern, Switzerland, has carved her path as a renowned model. Although born in Switzerland, she currently resides in the United Kingdom, where she continues to make waves in the fashion industry.
Julia Saner Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 19, 1992
|2010 (She walked for Gucci at the spring show in Milan)
|Tap Dance Junior World Champion
Julia Saner’s Net Worth
|$5 Million Approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 11 inches
Julia Saner’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Julia Saner Education School and Colleges
|High School Graduate
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Julia Saner
|Deep Pink, Brown
|Favorite TV Shows
|Painting, Dance, Hiking
Interesting Facts About Julia Saner
- Julia Saner’s journey to international recognition commenced in 2006 when she achieved acclaim as the Tap Dance Junior World Champion in the “Junior Small Group” category.
- In 2009, she secured a significant victory by winning the International Elle Model Look contest, solidifying her presence in the world of fashion.
- Julia’s modeling career took off in 2010 when she made her debut appearance for Gucci at the spring show in Milan, marking the beginning of her association with prestigious fashion houses.
- Her runway presence extends beyond Gucci, encompassing renowned brands such as Fendi, Moschino, D&G, Roberto Cavalli, MaxMara, and Salvatore Ferragamo.
- Julia Saner collaborates with various modeling agencies, including Elite Stockholm, Model Management Hamburg, Elite Copenhagen, Elite Barcelona, Elite London, and Elite Paris, showcasing her versatility and widespread appeal.
Julia Saner Social Media Handles