Keeley Forsyth, born in 1979 in Oldham, Greater Manchester, is a versatile English actress and musician with a career spanning both the screen and the stage.
Her initial foray into acting occurred in 1995 when she portrayed Nicky in the BBC children’s television series “The Biz,” sharing the screen with Paul Nicholls.
Since then, she has graced various television series, showcasing her talent in productions like “Peak Practice,” “Where the Heart Is,” “Luther,” and “Coronation Street.” Additionally, Forsyth has been involved with the Real Circumstance Theatre Company.
Keeley Forsyth Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|Oldham, United Kingdom
|Film Debut – Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
TV Show – Waterloo Road (2006)
|Famous for starring Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
Keeley Forsyth’s Net Worth
|USD $5 Million Approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 6 inches
Keeley Forsyth Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Keeley Forsyth Education School and Colleges
|North Chadderton School
|College & University
Favourites Things Of Keeley Forsyth
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Keeley Forsyth
- In October 2019, Forsyth ventured into the music scene by releasing the single “Debris” on The Leaf Label. This was followed by another single, “Start Again,” in January 2020, accompanied by a video directed by Andrew Hulme.
- Keeley Forsyth’s debut album, titled “Debris” and released on 17 January 2020, is characterized by “minimal arrangements” that highlight Forsyth’s distinctive voice and poignant lyrics. Notably, the album features the collaboration of fellow Leaf Label artist and pianist Matthew Bourne.
- Forsyth expressed her artistic vision in collaboration with filmmakers Iain Forsyth and Jane Pollard during a live performance development, as shared in an interview with The Guardian in January 2020.
- In the television landscape, Forsyth’s talent shone through various roles. In 2016, she portrayed Annette in the second series of “Happy Valley,” and in 2015, she took on the character Terri Weedon in the BBC TV mini-series “The Casual Vacancy.”
- Not confined to acting and music, Forsyth made an appearance in 2001 on the all-star edition of “Family Fortunes,” where Heartbeat faced off against Peak Practice.
Keeley Forsyth Social Media Handles