Keeley Hawes, born Claire Julia Hawes on February 10, 1976, is a multi-faceted English actress and producer.
Originating from a working-class background in London, she has been a significant player in the British entertainment landscape, earning multiple BAFTA nominations for her roles in popular television series such as “Line of Duty,” “Bodyguard,” and “Mrs. Wilson.”
Keeley Hawes Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth||February 10, 1976|
|Birth Place||Marylebone, London, United Kingdom|
|Debut||Film – The Moonstone (1996)
TV Series – Forever Green (1989)
Video Games – Tomb Raider: Legend (2006)
|Famous For||Clare Julia Keeley Hawes|
Keeley Hawes’s Net Worth
|Net Worth||USD $1 Million approx|
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm||178 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.78 m|
|Height in Feet Inches||5 feet 10 inches|
|Body Measurement||34-28-34 inches|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
|Shoe Size||9 US|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Keeley Hawes Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends||Matthew Macfadyen
|Partner||Matthew Macfadyen (m. 2004),
Spencer McCallum (m. 2001-2004)
|Sons||Ralph Macfadyen, Myles McCallum|
Keeley Hawes Education School and Colleges
|School||Sylvia Young Theatre School in London, England|
|College & University||University of Suffolk in Ipswich, England|
Favourites Things Of Keeley Hawes
|Favorite Colour||Blue, Black|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite TV Shows||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Favorite Pets||Not Known|
|Favorite Destination||London, Switzerland|
Interesting Facts About Keeley Hawes
- Raised in a modest household in Marylebone, London, as the youngest of four siblings, Hawes had dreams of becoming a ballerina in her childhood.
- However, her aspirations shifted toward acting when she joined Sylvia Young’s theatre school at age nine. During her school years, Hawes held various part-time jobs, including stints at McDonald’s and a local grocery store.
- Her first TV appearance was in an episode of “Forever Green” in 1989, followed by multiple episodes in “Troublemakers” in 1990.
- Hawes was discovered by a modeling agency at 16, a gig that lasted six months before she moved to Cosmo magazine’s fashion department.
- She took her first adult acting role in Dennis Potter’s miniseries “Karaoke” in 1996.
- Her film debut came in 1998 with the movie “Avengers,” followed by roles in “Death at a Funeral,” “Misbehaviour,” and “To Olivia.”
- Hawes gained critical acclaim for her work in the BBC drama series “Tipping the Velvet” and “Spooks,” solidifying her standing in the acting community.
- She gained further fame with pivotal roles in series such as “Ashes to Ashes,” “Line of Duty,” and “The Durrells.”
- Her collaborative work with Jed Mercurio in “Bodyguard” in 2018 became one of the most-watched British dramas and garnered her widespread praise.
- Aside from her acting career, Hawes has dabbled in voice acting, most notably lending her voice to Lara Croft in seven editions of the “Tomb Raider” video game franchise.
- She has also taken on roles as an executive producer for TV series like “Honour” and “Finding Alice” in 2020 and 2021, respectively.
- In her personal life, Hawes was initially married to DJ Spencer McCallum, with whom she shares a son named Myles. She later married actor Matthew Macfadyen in 2004 and has two children with him, Maggie and Ralph.
- Hawes has been a brand ambassador for UNICEF since 2017, having been associated with the organization since 2012.
- She has also lent her voice to BBC and ITV1 documentaries and performed in stage productions, diversifying her talents beyond film and television.
Keeley Hawes Social Media Handles
|All Things Keeley Hawes|