Kiku Sharda, born Raghvendra on February 14, 1976, in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, is a renowned Indian comedian, film, and television actor. His comedic prowess and versatile performances have made him a familiar face in the entertainment industry.
Sharda’s journey from his early days to the heights of fame is marked by notable contributions to various comedy shows and acting roles.
Kiku Sharda Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 14, 1975
|Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa (2004-05)
|Hobo in Hatim
Kiku Sharda’s Net Worth
|Rs 5 lakh to Rs 6 lakh per episode
|USD $1 million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 3 inches
Kiku Sharda Family and Relatives
|Sudarshan Sharda, Amit Sharda, Siddharth Sharda
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Priyanka Sharda (m. 2003)
|Aryan Sharda and Shaurya Sharda
Kiku Sharda Education School and Colleges
|Chetana’s R.K. Institute of Management and Research
|College & University
|Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics
Favourites Things Of Kiku Sharda
|Deepika Padukone and Madhuri Dixit
|Kaju katli, dal, baati and churma
|Levo in Mumbai
|Dancing & Travelling
Interesting Facts About Kiku Sharda
- Kiku completed his schooling in Mumbai and pursued his post-graduation, obtaining an MBA degree in Marketing.
- Sharda has portrayed diverse characters in popular television shows. His roles include Hobo in “Hatim,” Constable Mulayam Singh Gulgule in “F.I.R.,” and the character of Akbar in the comedy series “Akbar Birbal.”
- Kiku Sharda is happily married to Priyanka, and together they form a cherished couple.
- He showcased his dancing skills by participating in dance reality shows like “Nach Baliye 6” in 2013 and “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7” in 2014.
- Kiku Sharda gained immense popularity for his roles in “The Kapil Sharma Show” on Sony TV. His versatility was evident as he portrayed various characters, including Santosh, Bumper, and the iconic character Baccha Yadav.
- In 2016, Kiku Sharda faced controversy and legal issues when he was arrested for mimicking Dera Sacha Sauda’s head, Saint Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Insan, on a television channel. The act, where Sharda, dressed as a baba, was shown serving liquor and engaging in a lewd dance with girls, led to accusations of insulting the sect chief.
Kiku Sharda Social Media Handles