Louis Ferreira, born Luís Ferreira on February 20, 1966, is a distinguished Portuguese-Canadian actor renowned for his versatile roles in notable productions such as Stargate Universe, Durham County, Missing, and the Saw film series where he portrayed the character Art Blank.
His contributions extend to the CTV series Motive, where he captivated audiences as homicide detective Oscar Vega. It’s worth noting that before 2008, he was credited under the stage name Justin Louis.
Louis Ferreira Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 20, 1966
|Terceira Island, Portugal
|Film – Doing Life
Television – Kay O’ Brien
|Motive 2013 – 2016
Louis Ferreira’s Net Worth
|USD $1 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 9 inches
Louis Ferreira Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Aidan Courtney Ferreira
|Sawyer Gabriella Ferreira
Louis Ferreira Education School and Colleges
|College & University
|University of Missouri
Favorite Things Of Louis Ferreira
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Louis Ferreira
- Born on February 20, 1966, in Terceira, Azores, Louis Ferreira immigrated with his parents to Canada during his early years. He spent his formative years in the Jane and Finch neighborhood in North York, Ontario, contributing to the rich cultural tapestry of his upbringing.
- In 2017, Louis Ferreira joined the cast of the reboot S.W.A.T. alongside Shemar Moore, portraying the character Team Leader Sergeant Buck Spivey, showcasing his ongoing commitment to diverse roles in television.
- A distinctive facet of Ferreira’s career is his work as “The Voice of Mazda,” lending his voice to a national campaign for two years starting in 2011. His voice-over repertoire also includes roles like Police Officer Vince in The Dating Guy and Chet in the animated children’s series Tales from the Cryptkeeper.
- His filmography boasts diverse roles, including FBI Swat Sergeant Brian in The Town (2010), David Maysles in the HBO film Grey Gardens (2009), and notable appearances in Dawn of the Dead, Shooter, and The Lazarus Child.
- Louis Ferreira adopted the stage name Justin Louis for 25 years until 2008 when he decided to embrace his family name and “Louis” as an approximation of his given name, “Luís,” following the passing of his Portuguese-born mother.
- Recognitions and awards have marked Ferreira’s career, including the Best Actor Award at the Chicago Alt. Film Fest in 1999 for Fallen Arches. He secured the Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role in 2008 for his role as serial killer Ray Prager in Durham County.
- His portrayal of Colonel Everett Young in the TV series Stargate Universe earned him a nomination for the Gemini Award in 2010, while he clinched the Leo Award for Best Lead Performance by a Male in a Dramatic Series in 2014 and 2015, with another nomination in 2016.
- Louis Ferreira’s journey in the entertainment industry reflects not only his talent and commitment but also his willingness to embrace diverse roles and evolve as an actor.
Louis Ferreira Social Media Handles