Lourdes Faberes, born around 1974/1975 in Manila, Philippines, is a highly accomplished actress currently based in the United Kingdom. Renowned for her versatile performances in television, theatre, and film, she has left an indelible mark on the entertainment industry.
Some of her notable roles include Pollution in the Amazon series Good Omens, Altani in the History Channel’s Knightfall, and Michelle Ito in ABC’s Whiskey Cavalier.
Lourdes Faberes Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 14, 1975
|Amazon series Good Omens
Lourdes Faberes’s Net Worth
|USD $2 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 8 inches
Lourdes Faberes Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Lourdes Faberes Education School and Colleges
|College & University
|MA in Performance (Advanced Theatre Practice), Royal Central School of Speech and Drama
Favorite Things Of Lourdes Faberes
|Pasta, Chocolate Cake
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Lourdes Faberes
- Lourdes Faberes, originally from Manila, Philippines, relocated to the United Kingdom in 1997. In pursuit of her passion for performance, she earned an MA in Performance (Advanced Theatre Practice) at the esteemed Royal Central School of Speech and Drama.
- Growing up with a mother who envisioned “overachieving children,” Faberes was initially encouraged to explore a career in law. However, her mother introduced her to various extracurricular activities, including tennis, embroidery, and arms and ammunition. Acting became a focal point when her mother took her to the National Theatre in the Philippines to enhance her elocution skills.
- Faberes made her acting debut in 1991 in a production of The King and I and later performed for the Philippines repertory company in Miss Saigon.
- Her screen acting journey commenced with an ensemble role in the television series Great Performances, featuring Jesus Christ Superstar in 2004. Since then, she has made significant contributions to various TV series and short films.
- In 2018, Faberes secured a recurring role as Altani in Season 1 of Knightfall, and in 2019, she played Sister Li in Season 1 of Grenslanders and portrayed “Pollution” in the Amazon series Good Omens.
- Lourdes Faberes expanded her repertoire by appearing as a SPECTRE agent in the Bond film No Time to Die. In 2022, she portrayed Kate Fletcher in an episode of The Sandman.
- Her versatility shone in the film Operation Fortune: Ruse de Guerre (2022), where she starred alongside Jason Statham, Aubrey Plaza, Josh Hartnett, Eddie Marsan, and Hugh Grant. Her outstanding performance earned her a nomination and a win at the 2023 9th National Film Awards UK for Best Supporting Actress.
Lourdes Faberes Social Media Handles