Luke Antony Newman Treadaway, born on September 10, 1984, is a notable British actor and singer.
His acclaim extends to winning the Olivier Award for Best Leading Actor for his portrayal of Christopher in The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time at the National Theatre in 2013.
Not only has he earned recognition for his performances, but he has also been nominated for an Evening Standard Theatre Award.
Luke Treadaway Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|September 10, 1984
|Exeter, United Kingdom
|Actor, Producer, Singer
|Film Debut – A Christmas Gift from Bob (2020)
TV Show – The Nightmare Worlds of H.G. Wells (2016)
|Famous for starring in Lockwood & Co
Luke Treadaway’s Net Worth
|USD $185 Million Approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 9 inches
Luke Treadaway Family and Relatives
|Sam Treadaway, Harry Treadaway
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Ruta Gedmintas (2011)
Luke Treadaway Education School and Colleges
|London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
|College & University
|Queen Elizabeth’s Community College
Favourites Things Of Luke Treadaway
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Luke Treadaway
- In April 2018, Luke took on the role of Dr. Arthur Calgary in a BBC One three-part adaptation of Agatha Christie’s novel Ordeal by Innocence.
- Since 2016, Treadaway has called a flat in Highgate home, sharing it with his wife, Ruta Gedmintas, their son, Bodhi, and his twin brother, Harry.
- 2012 saw Treadaway in multiple television projects, including Cheerful Weather for the Wedding, and Thirteen Steps Down (an ITV adaptation of Ruth Rendell’s thriller).
- On April 28, 2013, Luke Treadaway secured the Laurence Olivier Award for Best Actor, a testament to his outstanding performance in The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.
- In 2011, he portrayed the eponymous hero in The History of Titus Groan, a BBC Radio 4 drama based on Mervyn Peake’s books.
- Treadaway also contributed to films like Attack the Block, Clash of the Titans, Heartless, and Killing Bono, showcasing his versatility.
- His theatrical journey began with a stage debut in Saint Joan at the Royal National Theatre, followed by playing Albert in the original production of War Horse.
- Notable stage appearances include Piranha Heights and Cradle Me, both in 2008, demonstrating his commitment to the theatre.
- Luke Treadaway graduated from the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art in 2006.
- His early television roles include a series lead in the Innocence Project for BBC television and a portrayal of 14-year-old Theo in the Channel 4 drama Clapham Junction.
- Beyond acting, Treadaway has explored the realms of film, with appearances in You Instead, and directing a music video for the girl band Boxettes.
- In 2009, he spent time in Romania filming The Whistleblower alongside stars like Rachel Weisz, Vanessa Redgrave, and Monica Bellucci.
Luke Treadaway Social Media Handles