Martinus Gunnarsen, renowned as one-half of the Norwegian pop duo M&M alongside his twin brother Marcus Gunnarsen, has captivated audiences with their musical prowess from a young age.
Born on February 21, 2002, in Trofors, Norway, Martinus has seamlessly blended his singing career with the demands of completing his education in his hometown.
The twins, with their identical looks and musical talent, garnered attention when they clinched victory in the Melodi Grand Prix Junior competition, marking the beginning of their musical journey.
Despite achieving international fame, Martinus remains grounded and committed to both his education and burgeoning music career.
Martinus Gunnarsen Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 21, 2002
Martinus Gunnarsen’s Net Worth
|USD $3,5 Million Approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 Feet 5 Inches
Martinus Gunnarsen Family and Relatives
|Kjell Erik Gunnarsen
|Gerd Anne Gunnarsen
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Martinus Gunnarsen Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Martinus Gunnarsen
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Martinus Gunnarsen
- Martinus, born to their father Kjell-Erik, a school teacher, grew up in the small town of Trofors alongside his identical twin brother Marcus. Their shared passion for singing and piano playing led to the creation of their first song at the tender age of nine.
- At the age of 10, the twins entered the Melodi Grand Prix Junior competition and emerged victorious, propelling them into the spotlight. Their song ‘To Draper Vann’ secured the eighth spot on the Norwegian Singles Chart.
- Despite the demands of their music career, Martinus and Marcus continued their education in Trofors, maintaining a simple life with their parents.
- Signing a recording deal with Sony Music at a young age, the twins released their debut studio album ‘Hei’ (Hi) which soared to the number one position on the Norwegian Albums Charts.
- The success of their album was followed by hit singles like ‘Elektrisk’ (Electric) and ‘Ei Som Deg’ (One Like You), reaching impressive positions on the Norwegian Singles Charts.
- In 2016, the duo released their first English album ‘Together,’ debuting at number one in Norway and Sweden, with a notable sixth position in Finland. The ‘Together Tour’ showcased their popularity, selling out all tickets in Stockholm within 14 minutes.
- Martinus and Marcus gained international exposure with performances at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in 2016, followed by representing Norway at the International Eurovision Song Contest in 2017.
- The twins’ journey from humble beginnings to stardom is documented in their biography and a documentary film titled ‘Our Story.’
- Active on social media, Martinus and Marcus boast a substantial following with over 400,000 subscribers on YouTube, and 500,000 followers on Instagram and Facebook.
- Aside from their musical achievements, the twins were awarded the ‘Spellemann of the Year’ for the film ‘Marcus and Martinus’ in 2017.
- Martinus, a Chelsea football supporter, is passionate about football and is known for his love of the Friday family meal, a cherished tradition despite his busy schedule.
- Nicknamed ‘Tinus,’ Martinus is recognized for his perfectionism, distinct from Marcus’s carefree nature. He acknowledges his penchant for bad jokes that often amuse only him.
- Influenced by the French hip-hop dance duo Les Twins, Martinus is expanding his skills by learning songwriting and production alongside his singing career.
Martinus Gunnarsen Social Media Handles