Mayank Agarwal, the dynamic Indian cricketer, has etched his name in the cricketing world with his aggressive and impactful batting style. Since making his debut with the Indian national cricket team in 2018, he has not only amassed impressive career statistics but has also earned numerous accolades.
A testament to his popularity, Mayank boasts a substantial fan base with over 350k followers on Twitter, more than 450k on Instagram, and exceeding 100k on Facebook.
Mayank Agarwal Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 16, 1991
|ODI – 5 February 2020 v New Zealand
Test – 26 December 2018 v Australia
|2010 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup
Mayank Agarwal’s Net Worth
|INR ‚ ₹12-13 Crore approx.
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 9 inches
Mayank Agarwal’s Family and Relatives
|Pranav Kumar Pandey (Builder)
|Raj Kishan (Former State Level Cricketer)
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Mayank Agarwal Education School and Colleges
|Bishop Cotton Boys’ School, Bengaluru
|College & University
|Jain University, Bengaluru
Favorite Things Of Mayank Agarwal
|Red, and Black
|Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, MS Dhoni, and Virat Kohli
|Thai Food, and Non-Vegetarian
|Favorite IPL Team
|Listening to Music
Interesting Facts About Mayank Agarwal
- Mayank’s educational journey began at Bishop Cotton Boys’ School in Bangalore, followed by graduation from Jain University in the same city.
- Raised in Bangalore alongside his brother Raj, Mayank’s cricketing journey commenced at the tender age of 10.
- A highlight of his early career was being India’s top scorer with 167 runs at the 2010 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
- Mayank’s prowess in the sport was acknowledged when he was awarded the “Man of the Series” at the Karnataka Premier League in 2010.
- Since 2014, he has as the sole Indian cricketer to achieve 1000 runs in List A cricket.
- Notably, during the 2017–18 Ranji Trophy, he achieved a remarkable feat by scoring an unbeaten 304 runs for Karnataka against Mumbai.
- Making his international debut on December 26, 2018, Mayank joined the national cricket team.
- The Kings XI Punjab acquired him at the 2018 IPL Auction.
- The “Board of Control for Cricket in India” honored him with the “Madhavrao Scindia Award For The Highest Run-Scorer In the Ranji Trophy” in June 2018.
- In his debut Test match in Australia in December 2018, he became the highest-scoring Indian cricketer, surpassing the previous record-holder Dattu Phadkar.
- Mayank secured a bat sponsorship deal with CEAT in February 2019.
- Joining the Indian national cricket team in July 2019, he played in the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup.
- Recognized as the “Wisden India Almanack Cricketer of the Year” in November 2019, Mayank Agarwal’s achievements continued to shine.
- An avid practitioner of the Buddhist meditation technique “Vipassanā,” taught to him by his father Anurag, Mayank developed a passion for it after reading Joseph Murphy’s book “The Power of the Subconscious Mind.”
- Beyond cricket, Mayank is an ocean lover and fitness enthusiast.
- In the IPL, he prefers the crucial batting position of number 3.
- A setback occurred in August 2021 when he was ruled out of the first England Test match due to a concussion caused by a bouncer from Mohammed Siraj during practice.
- In the IPL 2023 auction, Sunrisers Hyderabad secured Mayank for INR 8.25 crore in December 2022, with a base price of INR 1 crore.
- However, in March 2023, Mayank found himself excluded from BCCI’s annual contract list for the 2022-2023 season.
Mayank Agarwal’s Social Media Handles