Mayilsamy, born on October 2, 1965, is a prominent Indian Tamil comedian actor celebrated for his adept portrayal of supporting roles in numerous Tamil films.
His comedic prowess has also earned him a role as a regular guest judge on the popular show Asathapovathu Yaaru on Sun TV in Chennai. Mayilsamy is widely recognized for his notable performances in Tamil cinema.
Mayilsamy Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|October 2, 1965
|57 years (at the time of death)
Mayilsamy Net Worth
|USD $3 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 9 inches
Mayilsamy’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Mayilsamy Education School and Colleges
|High School Graduated
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Mayilsamy
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Mayilsamy
- In October 2009, Mayilsamy shared the exciting news that his son, Arumainayagam, was prepared to venture into acting. Arumainayagam adopted the stage name Anbu.
- Although set to debut in 2011 with Rasu Madhuravan’s Parthom Pazhaginom, alongside Joshna Fernando, the film was unfortunately shelved after the launch. Anbu embarked on subsequent projects like Andha 60 Naatkal and Johnson’s Kokku, both facing cancellations.
- Mayilsamy’s son, Anbu, made attempts to kickstart his acting career with films like Thiripuram and Oru Bommalattam Nadakuthu, but these endeavors did not materialize. In 2018, Anbu took on new projects, including Alti and Chidambaram Railway Gate.
- Beyond his acting career, Mayilsamy showcased his versatility as a host, presiding over the comedy show “Comedy Time” from 2002 to 2004 on Sun TV. His hosting skills were acknowledged with the Best Host award at the 2003 Sun TV Telly Awards.
- Mayilsamy’s journey in the entertainment industry began with his debut in the popular comedy troupe “Sirrippu Isai.” His collaboration with Lakshman yielded successful mimicry releases, contributing to his recognition in the comedy scene.
- Making his film debut at the age of 20 in Kanni Rasi (1985), Mayilsamy has since become a prolific figure, accumulating over 100 Tamil film credits. Notable roles include appearances in Apoorva Sagodharargal, Sivalingam, and Villadhi Villain.
- From the 2000s onward, Mayilsamy gained particular recognition for his on-screen chemistry as a popular sidekick to Tamil comedian Vivek in films like Dhool, Kanden Seethaiyai, and Pennin Manathai Thottu.
Mayilsamy Social Media Handles