Meera Jasmine, a renowned Indian actress, has left an indelible mark on the South Indian cinema with her compelling performances in Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada films. Rising to prominence during the 2000s, Meera has garnered acclaim for her versatility and memorable portrayals.
Meera Jasmine Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 15, 1982
Meera Jasmine’s Net Worth
|₹40 Crores approx.
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 Feet 6 Inches
Meera Jasmine’s Family and Relatives
|Jeny Susan Joseph, Jiby Sara Joseph
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Mandolin U. Rajesh
|Anil John Titus (m. 2014)
Meera Jasmine Education School and Colleges
|Marthoma Residential School
|College & University
|Assumption College, Changanasserry
Favorite Things Of Meera Jasmine
|Favorite Music Director
|Favorite Film Director
Interesting Facts About Meera Jasmine
- Meera’s journey in the world of entertainment began with her standout performance in the Malayalam blockbuster “Kasthooriman” (2003). Her ability to seamlessly transition between comic and sentimental scenes earned her the prestigious Filmfare award for “Best Malayalam Actress.”
- In the same year, her role in the critically acclaimed movie “Padam Onnu Oru Vilapam” earned her accolades, including the Kerala State Film Award, the Asianet Award, and the National Film Award for “Best Actress.” These achievements underscore her prowess in delivering impactful performances.
- Meera Jasmine’s educational journey includes attending Marthoma Residential School in Bala Vihar, Thiruvalla. Although she initially pursued Zoology at Assumption College in Changanassery, her destiny took a different turn when director Blessy discovered her during her first year of college and offered her a role in the film “Soothradharan” (2001).
- Despite her initial aspirations to become a doctor, Meera embraced the world of acting, showcasing her innate talent. Her girl-next-door image and realistic acting style endeared her to the family audience, making her a household name.
- In 2008, Meera Jasmine publicly announced her plans to marry Mandolin Rajesh. However, she ultimately tied the knot with Dubai-based engineer Anil John Titus on February 9, 2014. The marriage was short-lived, and they divorced in 2016.
- Beyond her on-screen success, Meera’s personal and professional journey reflects her dedication to her craft. Her commitment to portraying characters with authenticity has solidified her legacy in Indian cinema.
Meera Jasmine Social Media Handles