Mir Sarwar is a versatile Indian actor, theatre artist, writer, director, and producer, known for his diverse roles in Hindi, English, Bhojpuri, Tamil, Kashmiri, and Telugu language films, as well as various television shows.
His notable appearances include performances in popular series such as “Bose: Dead/Alive,” “The Family Man,” and “Special OPS.”
Mir Sarwar Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 19, 1977
|Pandrethan, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India
|Film – Bajrangi Bhaijaan
Mir Sarwar’s Net Worth
|$100,000 – $249,999
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 ft 10 inches
Mir Sarwar’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Mir Sarwar Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Mir Sarwar
|Black, and Blue
|Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Akshay Kumar
|Kashmiri Biryani, Rogan Josh
|Favorite TV Shows
|Reading, Swimming, Horse riding
Interesting Facts About Mir Sarwar
- Mir Sarwar made his cinematic debut in the 2015 Hindi-language comedy-drama “Bajrangi Bhaijaan,” portraying the character of Rauf Aziz. The film, starring Salman Khan, became the 6th highest-grossing Indian film and the 3rd highest-grossing Bollywood film, also winning the National Film Award for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment at the 63rd National Film Awards.
- In the 2015 Hindi-language action thriller “Phantom,” Sarwar depicted the role of Sajid Mir, a Pakistani national and a key figure in the terrorist organization Lashkar-e-Taiba, known for his involvement in the 2008 Mumbai attacks. Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala and Siddharth Roy Kapur, the film featured Saif Ali Khan and Katrina Kaif in lead roles.
- Sarwar portrayed Kashmir Police Inspector Hidayat Baig in the 2017 Hindi-language black comedy “Jolly LLB 2,” a sequel to the 2013 film “Jolly LLB,” starring Akshay Kumar, Annu Kapoor, Huma Qureshi, and Saurabh Shukla.
- His role as Bashir in the 2018 Hindi-language romantic disaster film “Kedarnath,” alongside Sushant Singh Rajput and Sara Ali Khan, showcased his versatility.
- Sarwar brought to life the character of Rehmat Khan/Bhagat Ram Talwar in the 2018 historical drama streaming television miniseries “Bose: Dead/Alive.”
- He played Faizan in the first season of the spy thriller streaming television series “The Family Man” in 2019.
- In 2020, Sarwar made a cameo appearance as Hamid in the Hindi-language action espionage thriller web series “Special OPS,” featuring a stellar cast including Kay Kay Menon, Vinay Pathak, and others.
- His portrayal of Pakistani terrorist Haider in the 2021 Hindi-language biographical war film “Shershaah,” based on the life of Vikram Batra, garnered attention.
- Sarwar depicted the role of Abdul Qadeer Khan, known as the “father of Pakistan’s atomic weapons program,” in the 2023 Hindi-language spy thriller film “Mission Majnu.”
- Apart from his acting prowess, Mir Sarwar is a National Medallist in Kickboxing and is proficient in martial arts forms such as Wushu and Muay Thai.
Mir Sarwar’s Social Media Handles