Naseem Shah, the Pakistani professional cricketer, has emerged as a promising pace bowler, representing his country in the challenging test match format. Born with a knack for delivering precise and impactful performances, Naseem has made significant strides in both domestic and international cricket.
Naseem Shah Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 15, 2003
|ODI – 16 August 2022 v Netherlands
T20I – 28 August 2022 v India
Test – 21 November 2019 v Australia
|Becoming the ninth-youngest player to make their debut in Test cricket
Naseem Shah’s Net Worth
|$1.5 Million Approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 7 inches
Naseem Shah’s Family and Relatives
|Name Not Known
|Hunain Shah, Ubaid Shah
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Naseem Shah Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Naseem Shah
|Wasim Akram, Umar Gul
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Naseem Shah
- Naseem Shah has showcased his cricketing skills in various formats, playing for Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (2018-19) and Central Punjab (2019-20–Present) in the Pakistani domestic circuit.
- His foray into franchise-based T20 leagues includes representing Quetta Gladiators (2020–Present) in the Pakistan Super League.
- Notably, Naseem had the rare opportunity to play domestic cricket outside Pakistan, contributing to Gloucestershire County Cricket Club in England in 2022.
- Recognized for his bowling prowess, Naseem Shah earned the nickname ‘Lillee Shah’ from teammates, drawing parallels with the legendary Australian pace bowler Dennis Lillee.
- The cricket prodigy gained widespread attention in October 2019 when he was selected for Pakistan’s squad for a bilateral test series against Australia.
- At just 16 years and 279 days, Naseem made his test match debut in Brisbane, becoming the 9th-youngest player in history to feature in a test match.
- Interestingly, all eight players preceding him in the youngest player list hailed from the Indian subcontinent, marking Naseem’s unique entry into the cricketing world.
- Naseem’s standout moment came in December 2019 when he recorded a remarkable 5-wicket haul in the 2nd test against Sri Lanka, contributing to Pakistan’s series victory.
- The young pace bowler became the second-youngest bowler (and the youngest pace bowler) to achieve a 5-wicket haul in a test match.
- In a memorable feat in February 2020, Naseem Shah, at 16 years and 359 days, recorded a hat-trick in a test match against Bangladesh. This made him the youngest bowler to achieve a test match hat-trick and only the fifth Pakistani bowler to do so.
- In January 2023, Naseem set a world record by taking the most wickets (15) after playing just four ODIs, surpassing the previous record held by Australia’s Gary Gilmour and Ryan Harris.
- Unfortunately, a shoulder injury ruled Naseem out of the Asia Cup in September 2023, presenting a temporary setback in his promising career.
Naseem Shah’s Social Media Handles