Neal McDonough, a prominent figure in American entertainment, has left an indelible mark through his diverse roles as an actor, voice actor, producer, and writer.
Renowned for his compelling performances, McDonough’s career is peppered with noteworthy accomplishments and intriguing facets.
Neal Mcdonough Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 13, 1966
|Dorchester, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Film – Angels in the Outfield (1994)
TV Show – China Beach (1991)
|Band of Brothers
Neal Mcdonough’s Net Worth
|USD $7 million Approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|6 feet 0 inches
Neal Mcdonough Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Ruve McDonough (m. 2003)
|Morgan Patrick McDonough
|London Jane McDonough, Catherine Maggie McDonough, Clover Elizabeth McDonough
Neal Mcdonough Education School and Colleges
|Barnstable High School
|College & University
Favourites Things Of Neal Mcdonough
|Non-vegetarian, His wife’s pasta Bolognese
|El Camino Royal Knight
Interesting Facts About Neal Mcdonough
- McDonough’s educational journey began at Barnstable High School, where he spent his formative years.
- He furthered his studies at Syracuse University, graduating with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 1988. Notably, he chose Syracuse for its esteemed theater department, turning down college scholarships for baseball.
- His dedication to the arts led him to the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA) for additional training.
- McDonough’s career boasts significant roles, including First Lieutenant Lynn “Buck” Compton in the acclaimed war drama miniseries Band of Brothers, Sean Cahill in Suits, Dave Williams in Desperate Housewives, and Malcolm Beck in Yellowstone.
- During the filming of Band of Brothers, McDonough crossed paths with South African model Ruvé Robertson. The duo commenced dating in December 2001 and tied the knot in 2003. Their union has been blessed with five children – Morgan “Little Buck” Patrick, Catherine Maggie, London Jane, Clover Elizabeth, and James Hamilton.
- McDonough’s childhood in Barnstable, Massachusetts, laid the foundation for his love for skiing, particularly downhill racing.
- His diverse interests include playing the harmonica, writing poems (often dedicated to his wife Ruvé), enjoying cigars, and supporting the Boston Red Sox.
- A glimpse into McDonough’s daily life reveals his unique morning routine: peanut butter and raspberry jam on toast alongside his coffee.
- McDonough, known for his competitive spirit, declared giving up alcohol as the second-greatest decision of his life, with marrying Ruvé being the first.
- Beyond his contributions to film and television, McDonough’s artistic side extends to writing poems, showcasing his creative flair.
- The actor is not just a force on screen but also a dedicated family man, cherishing his role as a husband and father to five children.
Neal Mcdonough Social Media Handles