Paul Anderson, born on 12 February 1978, is a prominent British actor celebrated for his compelling performances in both television and film.
Widely recognized for his role as Arthur Shelby Jr. in the acclaimed series Peaky Blinders, Anderson’s journey in the entertainment industry has been marked by versatility and a commitment to authenticity.
Paul Anderson Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 12, 1978
|London, United Kingdom
Paul Anderson’s Net Worth
|$75 million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 9 inches
Paul Anderson’s Family and Relatives
|Name Not Known
|Name Not Known
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|In a relationship
Paul Anderson Education School and Colleges
|College & University
|Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art
Favourites Things Of Paul Anderson
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Paul Anderson
- Anderson’s breakthrough moment came in 2013 when he secured the role of Arthur Shelby in the BBC Two series Peaky Blinders.
- His portrayal of the complex character, a gangster navigating the post-First World War era in Birmingham, garnered widespread acclaim.
- Following his success in Peaky Blinders, Anderson transitioned to the big screen with notable roles in major films.
- His filmography includes impactful performances in Ron Howard’s “In the Heart of the Sea” and “The Revenant,” showcasing his ability to delve into diverse and challenging roles.
- Anderson’s path to acting was a deliberate choice made in the mid-2000s.
- Prior to embracing acting, he spent years as a ticket scalper and harbored aspirations as a musician. The shift led him to enroll at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art.
- The foundation of Anderson’s acting career was laid through collaborations with friend Gregory Burke.
- This partnership culminated in his screen debut with the critically acclaimed film ’71’ in 2014, marking the beginning of his journey in the cinematic landscape.
- Anderson secured his first leading role in the 2009 British film “The Firm,” a testament to his evolving prowess as an actor.
- Known for his dedication to authenticity, Anderson refrains from merely simulating fight scenes.
- His preference is for intense and physical engagements, adding layers of realism to his performances.
- The early days of Anderson’s acting journey were intertwined with theatrical endeavors.
- He worked extensively in plays written by Gregory Burke and notably did not graduate from drama school due to an exciting opportunity at The Royal Court Theatre in London.
Paul Anderson’s Social Media Handles