Pavlína Němcová has carved out a diverse career path spanning modeling, acting, and production, leaving an indelible mark on the entertainment industry.
Pavlína Němcová Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 18, 1973
|Actress, Producer, Model
|Film – Chambre n° 13
|La Vie En Rose (2007)
Pavlína Němcová’s Net Worth
|$5 Million Approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 10 inches
Pavlína Němcová’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Pavlína Němcová Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Pavlína Němcová
|Favorite TV Shows
|Writing, Painting, Cooking
Interesting Facts About Pavlína Němcová
- Born on February 18, 1972, in Děčín, Czechoslovak Socialist Republic, Pavlína Němcová embarked on her journey in the world of entertainment with a determination to explore various facets of the industry.
- Němcová’s pursuit of excellence led her to the prestigious Actors Studio in New York, where she honed her craft under the tutelage of renowned acting coach Jack Waltzer for a year. This immersive experience laid the foundation for her multifaceted career.
- Her foray into acting included appearances in American independent film projects such as “Salome’s Kiss” and “Damaged,” showcasing her versatility and commitment to her craft. Additionally, she portrayed small but impactful roles in European films like “Colditz” and “Modern Love,” demonstrating her ability to adapt to diverse cinematic landscapes.
- Němcová’s breakthrough moment came with her role as the American journalist who interviews Edith Piaf, portrayed by Marion Cotillard, in the acclaimed biographical film “La Vie en Rose.” Her performance garnered attention and opened doors to further opportunities in the international film scene.
- Building on her momentum, Němcová secured the role of Olga in “La Guerre des Miss – The War of the Beauty Queens,” a French release in January 2009. Her portrayal added depth to the narrative, earning praise from audiences and critics alike.
- Continuing her global cinematic journey, Němcová ventured into Italian cinema with “The Case of Unfaithful Klara,” a drama directed by Roberto Faenza and filmed in English. This project underscored her versatility as an actress and her ability to thrive in multilingual environments.
Pavlína Němcová’s Social Media Handles