Reyn Doi, an accomplished American television actor and dancer, has left an indelible mark on the entertainment industry with his notable performances.
Widely recognized for his role as Ozzie in Netflix’s series “That ’90s Show,” where he shared the screen with esteemed actors like Kurtwood Smith, Ashley Aufderheide, Mace Coronel, Maxwell Donovan, and Sam Morelos, Reyn Doi has showcased his talent and versatility.
Reyn Doi Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|September 21, 2009
|Film Debut – Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar (2021)
TV Show – Kidding (2018)
|Famous for starring in Kidding (2018)
Reyn Doi’s Net Worth
|USD $500k Approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 3 inches
Reyn Doi’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Reyn Doi Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Reyn Doi
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Reyn Doi
- Reyn embarked on his acting journey by making a mark in short films. Notable works include appearances in short films like “Speak Easy B,” “Feisty Pets,” and “A Very Sonos Holiday,” showcasing his early dedication to the craft.
- His television career took off in 2017 when he made his first appearance in the television series “S.W.A.T.” Since then, he has been a part of various successful shows, including “Side Hustle,” “Juvenile Justice,” “Drama Club,” and “Mythic Quest.”
- In the comedy mockumentary “Drama Club,” he portrayed the role of Kurtis Edward Edwards, a self-absorbed lighting designer, adding depth to the Nickelodeon series created by Monica Sherer and Madeline Whitby.
- In 2021, Reyn made his feature film debut with “Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar,” showcasing his ability to transition seamlessly between television and film.
- Born and raised in Los Angeles, CA, Reyn Doi has deep roots in the entertainment hub. His multicultural background, with a mother from Japan, adds to the richness of his identity.
- Beyond acting, Reyn has a passion for dancing that dates back to his early years, having started dancing at the age of four. This love for dance has likely contributed to his dynamic performances on screen.
- Reyn’s diverse taste in television includes enjoying shows like “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” and “The Real Housewives” during his leisure time.
- With a growing presence in the industry, Reyn Doi is represented by Bartlett Carter Talent Management and Slash Agency, showcasing the professional support he has garnered.
Reyn Doi Social Media Handles